IGNORED

Groundstaff

BCFC Grim

Hierarchy-its important, and yep some people are more important than others.there is a pecking order in just about any workplace,organisation or any social facet/situation.its only the pc brigade who think we should all be equal and that it will work.it dont.

Yep the coach came out of it looking like an ignorant bully. Not the sort of person that we should be employing. The ground staff do a fantastic job, this prat clearly thought that he was more important them them and tried to throw his weight around. I hope the club remind him that we should all be pulling in the same direction, not trying to threaten junior members of staff.

Hierarchy-its important, and yep some people are more important than others.there is a pecking order in just about any workplace,organisation or any social facet/situation.its only the pc brigade who think we should all be equal and that it will work.it dont.its good to know your place in the scheme of things.order.

"Hierarchy-its important, and yep some people are more important than others.there is a pecking order in just about any workplace,organisation or any social facet/situation.its only the pc brigade who think we should all be equal and that it will work.it dont.its good to know your place in the scheme of things.order"

I don't see what hierarchy has to do with behaviour? If you have power and influence you don't need to act like a spoilt child.

Hierarchy-its important, and yep some people are more important than others.there is a pecking order in just about any workplace,organisation or any social facet/situation.its only the pc brigade who think we should all be equal and that it will work.it dont.its good to know your place in the scheme of things.order.

I'm not sure in this particular instance. The groundstaff obviously have much more expertise about the pitch than the playing staff. No pitch = no game. The playing staff should be listening and cooperating with the ground staff in every possible way to make the pitch as playable as possible; hierarchy or no hierarchy.

We'd heard about Coles when it was rumoured he was coming. By all accounts I've heard a nasty guy.

Not on my level of course, The Gene-Genie and Mr Coles had a chat after I saw the incident in question, He was particularly apologetic once he had had a full and frank introduction to my snake-skin boots. 

I told him to tell his puppet-master to expect his own helping of Hunt if the bully-boy tactics continue on my patch. 

• Admin

The downpour which then occurred between 11 and 1 actually nearly meant the pitch was unplayable.

What time was the pitch actually uncovered? - Thought it wasn't until nearer 1pm ??

Have to say, and this will no doubt sound odd, on closer inspection on the pitch it actually looked too DRY!

The way it cut up was not like it would have done if it was sodden, the bounce of the ball was often inconsistent, just like an early season pitch.

I just assumed on the day, that with the weather in the area, it was not sensible to water the pitch, looking at the way it cut up it was certainly not soaking

We'd heard about Coles when it was rumoured he was coming. By all accounts I've heard a nasty guy. Not on my level of course, The Gene-Genie and Mr Coles had a chat after I saw the incident in question, He was particularly apologetic once he had had a full and frank introduction to my snake-skin boots.  I told him to tell his puppet-master to expect his own helping of Hunt if the bully-boy tactics continue on my patch.

Oh dear.

First we had someone who talks to his hedgehog, now this...

Archived