IGNORED

Ticket Office

Tom

oh and what are you going to do when dl brings my programme over, as a fully fledged member of the otib, bully squad do you intend to " have a word " seriously though as I am currently still allowed to attend games, theirs no need for dave to visit deepest Gloucestershire, in the unlikely event of the offer being honoured by the club, I will pick one up st the match !

Stop press news, I have taken the advice of Mark and others and arranged for a little day release on Monday, so anybody who would like to discuss my opinions is welcome to discuss them over a pint ( in the nicest most polite meaning of the expression ) in central Bristol on Monday night, of course anybody who disagrees with my opinions, but rejects this invitation stands accused of hypocrisy,, cowardness, key board warriorory, and all manner of other nasty things !

no I havnt my man, I've been invited for a pint with dl once, ( via a e mail that I didn't recurve and knew nothing about untill he started broadcasting on here that I was a coward etc ) I have been invited several times to some strange sort of parliament, I ssy strange as it has no powers and no body has Ben elected to it, I think to avoid such a plastic cosmetic distraction shows some degree of morales and decency on my part ! however you ignore the facts, people like you are usually good at doing that !

Hiding behind the sofa with the curtains drawn ! oh please, here we go with the pathetic childish personal Iinsults again ! grow up already ! what ever emotions dl may arouse in me,I can assure you that fear isn't one of them !

So you and Dave are going to meet face to face to discuss this issue you have?

Archived