IGNORED

Lee Rigby's Murderers Sentenced

Esmond Million's Bung

Adebolajo whole life and Adebowale 45 years and good riddance it's a pity this country cannot administer the sort of justice that many muslim countries would have.

and well done to this government for ignoring the court of human rights in Strasbourg to allow the judge to hand down these sort of sentences.

I see also they had to be dragged kicking and fighting from the dock before the sentencing was passed.

One of the defence lawyers claimed it would be inhuman to issue his client with a whole life sentence, you couldn't make it up, well lawyers can obviously.

Adebolajo whole life and Adebowale 45 years and good riddance it's a pity this country cannot administer the sort of justice that many muslim countries would have.

and well done to this government for ignoring the court of human rights in Strasbourg to allow the judge to hand down these sort of sentences.

I see also they had to be dragged kicking and fighting from the dock before the sentencing was passed.

One of the defence lawyers claimed it would be inhuman to issue his client with a whole life sentence, you couldn't make it up, well lawyers can obviously.

Sounds perfect justice to me.  They want to meet their maker and get to bed loads of virgins, quite rightly our justice system has denied them their ultimate wish. British justice at its best, here is hoping for some penal justice, sliced open backs, hot sugar water and other such nasties.  and when their time has come to leave this earth, they are chopped up and fed to pigs, ensuring they don't get to their utopia.

Job done

Well, personally, I think the Muslim convert killers of Lee Rigby should have been sent for execution by beheading in Saudi Arabia.

Today 60,0000 Muslims are up in arms about a Katy Perry video which allegedly shows a character wearing a locket with "Allah" written on it, being zapped.

Where were they when Lee Rigby was murdered and mutilated? Deafeningly silent. Interesting sense of proportion or what?

Religious nutters are a pain in the fundament regardless of religion, hence the term "fundamentalist". We seem to have marginalised most of our Christian nutters by a mixture of ridicule and science (except, of course in Norn Iron).

Unfortunately, Muslim nutters are here by the tens of thousands, as evidenced by the Katy Perry hoo-ha :( So why do we continue to invite them in to spread religious hatred? Why does the BBC kowtow to fanatics like Anjem Choudary? Anyone know?

I don't...

Sounds perfect justice to me.  They want to meet their maker and get to bed loads of virgins, quite rightly our justice system has denied them their ultimate wish. British justice at its best, here is hoping for some penal justice, sliced open backs, hot sugar water and other such nasties.  and when their time has come to leave this earth, they are chopped up and fed to pigs, ensuring they don't get to their utopia.

Job done

Why do you want to poison the pigs ?

I wish to **** that the bleeding heart ****** rabble which infest so much of the UK, would actually come down and outright condemn ***** like this.

Behaviour of ***** like this this lead to excesses in everything else. Are you listening Guardian (Moazim Begg the Guantanamo "innocent" now nicked for attending terrorist camps) BBC, stab the British military, security and police at all and every bloody oppuertunity.and all the others. You encourage ***** like these two ****wits to do this shit..

I wish to **** Islam in the free world would openly and without reservation condemn extremist ***** like this, and support the UK, its police, its forces, and its culture, or just **** the hell off. Oh and actually admit you have more than your fair share of lethally intolerant idiots...

I Wish to **** the Muslim communities would shut the **** up moaning about life in the West. If you dont like it, **** the hell off back to one of your many stone age totalitarian, or religious fanatic regimes. If you wanna live here, just ****** accept we aint your religion...we are Christian/Jewish/Buddhist/hindu AND MUSLIMS living in TOLERENCE. This means give and take, not take take take

I lived and worked in what is one of the most tolerant Muslim societies in Oman, and the reek of hypocricy even there never ceases to amaze me...and I really did enjoy living and working there, learning about Islam....and learning that tolerence does exist in its people.

What hit me really hard was the fact that Lee Rigby served in the Royal Fusiliers. My Grandmother's Uncle died on the Somme in 1916 as a result of leading his men in an attack on German positions as a Royal Fusiliers Lieutenant (City of London). He died the next day from his injuries. My Great Great Uncle died almost 50 years before I was born but I'll be there on the Somme in 2 years time to pay my respects to his valour and courage. For Royal Fusilier Lee Rigby to have died in such a way in his own country outside his own barracks fills me with deep hatred and loathing for his Muslim convert killers and their apologists.

That's why it is important to use your vote well.

Remember who let these people in to radicalise Britons to commit these atrocities - and then look at which party wants to shut our borders, stop immigration and leave Europe.

weren't the two killers born in the uk? letting people in isn't going to stop redicalising people in the age of the internet, most get their matiral online these days

There were indeed Monkeh -  but they both attended the North London Mosque - home to many radical immigrants, people who would not be allowed into any country with a sane immigration policy.

but then other people could do the radicalising simply by flying to pakistan and the likes and bringing it back to this counry I don't  think closing the boarders will do jack to stop it, infact it would probbily make it worse as the ones already settled in this country would feel even more isolated in socity and follow the path of these two nut-jobs,

Thats just my PO tho' and the fact I don't want to see the Super Torys (aka UKIP) in power,

Today 60,0000 Muslims are up in arms about a Katy Perry video which allegedly shows a character wearing a locket with "Allah" written on it, being zapped.

Where were they when Lee Rigby was murdered and mutilated? Deafeningly silent. Interesting sense of proportion or what?

Religious nutters are a pain in the fundament regardless of religion, hence the term "fundamentalist". We seem to have marginalised most of our Christian nutters by a mixture of ridicule and science (except, of course in Norn Iron).

Unfortunately, Muslim nutters are here by the tens of thousands, as evidenced by the Katy Perry hoo-ha :( So why do we continue to invite them in to spread religious hatred? Why does the BBC kowtow to fanatics like Anjem Choudary? Anyone know?

I don't...

Some serious shitstirring from you here Aizoon. Here's a press release from the Muslim Council of Great Britain on the day of Rigby's murder: http://www.mcb.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2333 condemning it as they of course should. Also interesting how you refer to a Change.org petition as fundamentalist. Look at those nutters signing their names.

Some serious shitstirring from you here Aizoon. Here's a press release from the Muslim Council of Great Britain on the day of Rigby's murder: http://www.mcb.org.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2333 condemning it as they of course should. Also interesting how you refer to a Change.org petition as fundamentalist. Look at those nutters signing their names.

The MCGB behaved impeccably on the day of Lee Rigby's murder, and all credit to them. The petition is typical knee-jerk religious nonsense. To be fair, in the States, you get it from the Religious Right when anybody upsets their delicate sensibilities. I'm sick and tired of God-botherers feeling that their sensibilities are tender and precious, and everybody else can go frack themselves.

I've never quite understood why there are religious nutjobs out there doing gods work, for example if god was so almighty why is gods message to kill the non believers, surely god would punish the non believers when they die naturally anyway, and the spanners doing it in gods name are actually interfering with gods will. And gods will allowed people to be non believers in the first place so the religious nuts have actually defied gods will twice.

Sorry god fans, you can't have it both ways.

I've never quite understood why there are religious nutjobs out there doing gods work, for example if god was so almighty why is gods message to kill the non believers, surely god would punish the non believers when they die naturally anyway, and the spanners doing it in gods name are actually interfering with gods will. And gods will allowed people to be non believers in the first place so the religious nuts have actually defied gods will twice.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/7-shocking-bible-verses-you-probably-wont-hear-in-church

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

I wish to **** that the bleeding heart ****** rabble which infest so much of the UK, would actually come down and outright condemn ***** like this.

Behaviour of ***** like this this lead to excesses in everything else. Are you listening Guardian (Moazim Begg the Guantanamo "innocent" now nicked for attending terrorist camps) BBC, stab the British military, security and police at all and every bloody oppuertunity.and all the others. You encourage ***** like these two ****wits to do this shit..

I wish to **** Islam in the free world would openly and without reservation condemn extremist ***** like this, and support the UK, its police, its forces, and its culture, or just **** the hell off. Oh and actually admit you have more than your fair share of lethally intolerant idiots...

I Wish to **** the Muslim communities would shut the **** up moaning about life in the West. If you dont like it, **** the hell off back to one of your many stone age totalitarian, or religious fanatic regimes. If you wanna live here, just ****** accept we aint your religion...we are Christian/Jewish/Buddhist/hindu AND MUSLIMS living in TOLERENCE. This means give and take, not take take take

I lived and worked in what is one of the most tolerant Muslim societies in Oman, and the reek of hypocricy even there never ceases to amaze me...and I really did enjoy living and working there, learning about Islam....and learning that tolerence does exist in its people.

alleged attendance, from all accounts I've seen he was distributing aid.

It's such a shame fighting with police outside the Old Bailey is the only way of being outraged at Lee Rigby's killers.

Why the focus on what was going on outside of the court ??

Meanwhile, inside, those two scumbags didn't have the decency to behave themselves for 5 minutes, fighting with the guards and shouting abuse.

Lee's mother needed medical care, she was so upset.

I don't condone drunken fighting or racism. I do though totally support people who are brave enough to verbally and physically resist the vile, backward and savage political creed that is a hotbed for acts of terrorism, murder, violence, rape and the grooming of young girls for sex.

Support Britain First ;)

4j6hhv.jpg

2ymd9w4.jpg

30a46yq.jpg

2ugm6v8.jpg

9hnwap.jpg

28ld0p.jpg

I notice you've not included pictures of Fred West, Ian Huntley or Harold Shipman in your gallery.

Any particular reason?

All individuals acting alone without connection to others (bar the Wests as a couple) so not part of any kind of pattern.

Good effort.

But I do despair about how pretty much every thread on non football chat must become an anti Islamic thread.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was an anti Islamic extremist thread, but it always descends into farce.

Good effort.

But I do despair about how pretty much every thread on non football chat must become an anti Islamic thread.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was an anti Islamic extremist thread, but it always descends into farce.

I'm certainly not anti Islam and I think that the Islamic state of Saudi Arabia has got it just right in dealing with foreigners that cause trouble in their country. We can learn a lot from them. I've already written that the killers of Lee Rigby should be sent to Saudi Arabia to be beheaded. Our criminal justice system is totally inappropriate at times and I can't see a problem with Muslim converts being sent to Saudi Arabia for sentencing.

I'm certainly not anti Islam and I think that the Islamic state of Saudi Arabia has got it just right in dealing with foreigners that cause trouble in their country. We can learn a lot from them. I've already written that the killers of Lee Rigby should be sent to Saudi Arabia to be beheaded. Our criminal justice system is totally inappropriate at times and I can't see a problem with Muslim converts being sent to Saudi Arabia for sentencing.

No problem apart from the fact you'd be giving them exactly what they wanted - and feeding the sort of fockwit who would regard them as 'martyrs'.

Plus, who says Saudi Arabia would want to execute two guys for a crime that has nothing to do with their country?

Better to let them turn into pathetic old men in jail, assuming they don't get some summary justice from the other screws.

Yes. The animals who murdered Lee Rigby did it in the name of Islam. They come from a sub-culture based on a misogynistic, death cult ideology. This sub-culture is now out of control and committing crimes against British women and children on a very significant scale, especially sexual crime, using their ideology as a sort of background justification. A small number of people are actively trying to do something about that, especially where the establishment has chosen to turn a blind eye.

You posted a gallery of people who were nothing to do with lee rigby's murder. Funnily enough all bar one was Asian (presumably Muslim) and I'm guessing if the white bloke wasn't Muslim then the only reason he's on there is because you couldn't find a picture of the others without him in it.

You infer, deliberately or not, that Muslim people are the only ones who commit such crimes when it clearly isn't the case.

I'm all for anti extremism, but you seem to have a quite obviously bigoted view that all Muslims are bad. Guess what, Christians, Jews, Sikhs and Hindus are bad too. But including those wouldn't back your agenda would it?

How awful that you've turned a thread with this title into what is quite frankly an embarrassing rant against Islam.

Using any argument against any religious zealot of any persuasion is a waste of time. They are completely deluded and their views cannot be changed by logical argument. They argue 100% radicalised.

Plus, who says Saudi Arabia would want to execute two guys for a crime that has nothing to do with their country?

No harm in asking the Saudi Arabian authorities if they'd execute the Muslim convert killers of Lee Rigby as part of a trade deal. While they're at it they could also stone to death the woman that recently slashed to death 3 men in Cambridgeshire and repeatedly stabbed two men in Hereford. Ian Brady the Moors murderer could also be executed as part of a deal.

Archived