IGNORED

65 Million Pounds Loss - Q. P. R.

fatchers

If they don't go up this year it's going to look pretty precarious for them. Could see another Pompey-esque situation for them.

Anyone know how many of their big earners are contracted past this summer?

Obviously they have some expensive loan signings who will leave (eg. Doyle and Morrison). Also, the likes of Remy I'm sure they'll have no problem moving on, but what expensive players might they be 'stuck' with into next season if they don't go back up?

He has quite an impressive list

West Ham

Bournemouth

Southampton

Portsmouth

potentially QPR as well.

Yet people think he's a superb manager

To be honest if he can't get QPR up with that side he should pack it in. It will also go to show that he wasn't the right man at all for the England job.

QPR are absolutely embarrassing. How on earth the chairman can sanction the deals he has is beyond belief. 4 strikers on deadline day? If I was a QPR fan I would be concerned that Fernandez and Redknapp don't give a **** about the club long term.

They have a squad over flowing with huge huge earners. I don't want them to go up. I don't ever want to see a team go out of business or into admin etc but they have been so badly mismanaged it would be the least they deserve.

If they don't go up this year it's going to look pretty precarious for them. Could see another Pompey-esque situation for them.

Anyone know how many of their big earners are contracted past this summer?

Obviously they have some expensive loan signings who will leave (eg. Doyle and Morrison). Also, the likes of Remy I'm sure they'll have no problem moving on, but what expensive players might they be 'stuck' with into next season if they don't go back up?

Remy?? Bit late mate :ph34r:

Remy?? Bit late mate :ph34r:

Thought he was only on loan at Newscatle? Therefore, he'd be back on the wage bill at QPR in the summer. My point was that considering his good form this season they'd have no problem moving him on permanently and getting him off the wage bill at the end of the season.

Thought he was only on loan at Newscatle? Therefore, he'd be back on the wage bill at QPR in the summer. My point was that considering his good form this season they'd have no problem moving him on permanently and getting him off the wage bill at the end of the season.

Fair play, didn't know he was on loan. Shut me up.

I think people forget who owns what at QPR, the Mittal family are the other half owners ( he was worth they say 16 Billion usd). I don't think these numbers will bury them, but he is a a businessman not known for wasting money. The numbers are staggering for a club like QPR and are everything that is wrong with football today. The more money they get from Sky, the more they over spend. So you end up with some players, who you have never heard of, earning 100k plus a week. For a team sport. Madness.

Coupled with the fact they have such a (relatively) small ground and support, it is a real scandal they can be allowed to spend so much, in a completely unsustainable way.

It does football no favour.

They may have massively wealthy owners, but what the f## happened to the FFP rules?

How come we are being told that, despite SLs wealth, we have to slash our wage bill by a huge % but QPR apparently don't. I know they'll get more income from TV etc, but not that much!

It is total madness.

Their immediate future now relies entirely on gambling that they get back to the Prem, rather than cutting their cloth.

Any normal company with that much debt to turnover ratio would be slashing costs like it's going out of fashion.

I doubt the owners are worried at all !

Its similar to our position in that we want to always be in debt, hence when SL donated the millions the other week he left us still 10 mil in debt, that way we don't pay tax as you cant pay tax on a loss.

I suspect QPR are owned by a holding company which also owns several other companies and those said companies are making profit.

Company 1,2, and 3  makes 168 million profit

Company 4 (QPR) makes 170 million LOSS

Holding company therfor makes a loss of 2million = no tax needed to be paid !

Its all a Tax dodge which is why these foreign millionaire's are buying up money pits !

Archived