IGNORED

First Openly Gay Pl Footballer...

BUTOR

• Admin

Oscar Wilde had a wife and children.

Some of you really have no clue do you.

I do find it amusing / shocking the naivity of so many replies on this topic, that assume just because someone is married or has kids that they couldn't be gay

I do find it amusing / shocking the naivity of so many replies on this topic, that assume just because someone is married or has kids that they couldn't be gay

Well they are likely to be bisexual, probably. Especially this "father of seven". Surprised he found time for a secret gay life!

Welbeck performs well and scores goals for England. Great option off the bench despite poor club form.

Welbeck can play on the flank as well as up front wouldnt be a starter for me but because he can do 2 roles well I would take him.

Really .... I doubt anyone working on that story even works there anymore. Hillsborough was a tragedy but it's used too much a reference point. Time to move on.

But unfortunately the people working there now do work on the current stories, which aren't much better than the crap posted about Liverpool.

To look at this the other way, how many footballers are openly straight?!

I really don't get why it matters to anyone and I can guarantee there are gay footballers in the Prem whose managers and team mates probably know all about it.

There was a gay lad in the team I played in a few years back, he didn't act camp - you wouldn't have even known he was gay if he hadn't told us. Made absolutely no difference to how he was treated on or off the pitch

Just to open another can of worms, but can this also be true the other way (no pun intended) that there are actually well known gay people that are actually straight! :bonkers:

I have always thought that Gok Wan was, it's a good excuse to get his hands on their "bangers" as he would say!!

Oscar Wilde had a wife and children.

Some of you really have no clue do you.

Obviously it now appears this is just a rumour...

However, I think the point was that if the sun was about to print an exclusive of a gay player coming out, said player presumably would already have come 'out' in his private life. I.e. Someone who we understand to be currently married with kids (lallana for example) is hardly about to come out to his wife, family and the whole world at the same time through the medium of the papers, is he?

Archived