IGNORED

First Openly Gay Pl Footballer...

BUTOR

To add to the can't be gay got kids/wife argument.

Let me present

Elton John

Michael Barrymore

Matthew Kelly

Gareth Thomas

Gareth Thomas gay!!..

nah, no way is Roj from Blake 7 a jockey.. my money was on Servalan's character

I must say, as a Consultant Psychiatrist, with more than 20 years practice, I am finding this discussion most absorbing and illuminating. Please, keep talking about yourselves here

To add to the can't be gay got kids/wife argument.

Let me present

Elton John
Michael Barrymore
Matthew Kelly
Gareth Thomas

Can I add the Russian composer, Pyotr Tchaikovsky, to your short list there?

Being one footed doesn't always mean you're easy to read. One word: Robben

Surely, being one footed leaves a player at a significant disadvantage in today's modern game.  Whilst I would strongly object if my club signed a one footed player, I couldn't give a monkeys one way or the other if we signed a whole squad who happen to be 'light on their feet'.

Rumour was Akinfenwah's got a third leg so maybe that could compensate for one of the 'one footers'.

As for the gay with kids cunundrum; surely that means bi-sexual as without a tadpole doner you can't really have kids without shagging a woman an if a bloke shags a woman he's, by definition, not strictly gay. Or is sexuality a transient thing, changable over time?

I think the world teaches us (because it is constructed thus) to either think in polarities. Gay-straight, Black-white, Good-Evil, etc.

Most progressive thinkers about sexual issues would describe it as a sliding scale of preference. Not everyone needs to be given a label, if they want to identify themselves with a certain label, then fine.

Archived