IGNORED

New Centre Back

Major Isewater

Must say, if we can't blood in promising players in league 1, when will we ever do it. Look at players like Danny batth and Craig Dawson who were given a chance. Gone from strength to strength. Yes we are in a relegation battle but they must be given a chance at some point. We're not a big club that can buy a new player when one gets injured.

I for one would like to see what batten has to offer next to a more experienced player to guide him

Must say, if we can't blood in promising players in league 1, when will we ever do it. Look at players like Danny batth and Craig Dawson who were given a chance. Gone from strength to strength. Yes we are in a relegation battle but they must be given a chance at some point. We're not a big club that can buy a new player when one gets injured.

I for one would like to see what batten has to offer next to a more experienced player to guide him

Both given a chance who were performaning well with no danger of relegation,

Batten can't get into a under 21 side ahead of louis Carey are you telling me he should be thrown into the first team,

Brundle can't get into a side a league below us so should he start?,

No we need experince not to play a young lad with no experance in a vital part of the season where we aren't safe from relegation

I think the problem is more that we haven't got a promising centre back to play.

Ah Yes Danny Batth part of the wolves team that got relegated last season... with one of the best budgets and squads in the league... Craig Dawson setting the world a light at WBA or wherever he is now.

There's a good time to play the youth, and there isn't a good time. Playing youth in a massive local derby, with a seemingly settled team, in a relegation scrap isn't a good time

Definitely! one mistake that leads to a goal and the kids had it.

I think SC has given younger players a chance, Williams is 21 years old for example and is probably one of the first names on the team sheet right now, but the manager will see the need to add some experienced cover.

Definitely! one mistake that leads to a goal and the kids had it.

I think SC has given younger players a chance, Williams is 21 years old for example and is probably one of the first names on the team sheet right now, but the manager will see the need to add some experienced cover.

Williams still fills me with dread sometimes, like when he got caught twice away at wolves, That being said he seems to be dramatically improving very quickly and instead of a short pass he's clearing the lines when its needed,

Hopefully he will continue in this vain and not go back to the wolves version,

I think osborne along side him helps him alot

Archived