IGNORED

Aden Flint

RedM

I can't do a link but Flinty put on Twitter about 45 mins ago that his operation went well. Last I heard was they were waiting for the swelling on his knee to go down, looks like he might be out longer than first thought. Good job we loaned in Nosworthy.

I can't do a link but Flinty put on Twitter about 45 mins ago that his operation went well. Last I heard was they were waiting for the swelling on his knee to go down, looks like he might be out longer than first thought. Good job we loaned in Nosworthy.

An operation could be anything. You know footballers could be just a check up ;)

An operation could be anything. You know footballers could be just a check up ;)

I was in a rush but should have added he posted a selfie of him in a hospital gown looking glum with a drip in his hand. Didn't look like a simple procedure to me.

I didn't know that Cotterill had already said he wouldn't play again this season. He's our player and I wish him all the best.

Not having a go on Flint but this club got zero knowledge about football and it has been the same for most of over one hundreed years. No one cares though so please continue. Bloody redicioulus in my opinion but as long as people are happy to swallow shit..

Calm down Tommy, at least we got a mid-field now and 2 up front that can find the goal. Maybe ..........

Some of these comment are disgraceful.. call yourselves supporters!

Fair enough you don't like him but to be glad he's injured is plain stupid.

We all know knee injuries can be career ending.. so lets either see good wishes or don't say anything!

It's absolutely shameful that people would wish anything like that upon one of our own. Yes he hasn't been great all season but he has had some very good games and is improving all the time under SC.

• Admin

Not having a go on Flint but this club got zero knowledge about football and it has been the same for most of over one hundreed years. No one cares though so please continue. Bloody redicioulus in my opinion but as long as people are happy to swallow shit..

Am really confused, but what has this got to do with Flint getting injured and needing an operation?

Some of these comment are disgraceful.. call yourselves supporters!

Fair enough you don't like him but to be glad he's injured is plain stupid.

We all know knee injuries can be career ending.. so lets either see good wishes or don't say anything!

Amen but not the first time and won't be the last.

I'm just glad you've been around for those 100 years to keep an eye on the club and guide them into the light.

Archived