IGNORED

David Moyes B C F C Secret Agent

Mr Mosquito

To all those plastic ManU fans I say leave David Moyes alone, he's doing a great job. If all goes to plan, David Moyes will field his Manchester United side at Ashton Gate for the 2015-16 Championship season.

The problem is that I think David Moyes has the 4 games this March to save his job. He has a 3-0 away win to West Brom under his belt and the 0-3 defeat to Liverpool so far. The next 2 games v Olympiacos and Manchester City are crucial. Lose those and he could be sacked. :facepalm:

To all those plastic ManU fans I say leave David Moyes alone, he's doing a great job. If all goes to plan, David Moyes will field his Manchester United side at Ashton Gate for the 2015-16 Championship season.

The problem is that I think David Moyes has the 4 games this March to save his job. He has a 3-0 away win to West Brom under his belt and the 0-3 defeat to Liverpool so far. The next 2 games v Olympiacos and Manchester City are crucial. Lose those and he could be sacked. :facepalm:

he won't be sacked,

• Admin

Funny you should say that, I found a cracking picture on my PC yesterday when deleting old files.

It must have been around the time we were looking to knock the EE down before (buy a brick etc).

It is offering debenture seats in the new East End, says the club are committed to building a new 5,000 seater stand which will be completed by the summer of 2006 !

There is a fake ticket shown, it is for Bristol City V Chelsea Saturday 01st May 2016 in the PREMIERSHIP !! :shutup:

Have tried to upload it, but for some reason can't - if anyone can upload it pm your email and I will email it over. Classic bit of memorobilia

Funny you should say that, I found a cracking picture on my PC yesterday when deleting old files.

It must have been around the time we were looking to knock the EE down before (buy a brick etc).

It is offering debenture seats in the new East End, says the club are committed to building a new 5,000 seater stand which will be completed by the summer of 2006 !

There is a fake ticket shown, it is for Bristol City V Chelsea Saturday 01st May 2016 in the Premier League !! :shutup:

Have tried to upload it, but for some reason can't - if anyone can upload it pm your email and I will email it over. Classic bit of memorobilia

.....the club's board offering the expectation of Premiership football with such gimmicks is part of the reason for the current disillusionment.

He wont be sacked. That's noy the United way. United back their managers and give them time bwcause thwy underatand up there time is what makes you successful.

aye,

it will take a couple of years to sort out, United are an aging team fergie wouldn't win the title with this squad,

in the summer they need to sign 1 world class striker 4 world class midfielders and 4 world class defenders just to compete with the likes of Spurs and Arsenal,

Its going to take about 300 million quid to sort out,

aye,

it will take a couple of years to sort out, United are an aging team fergie wouldn't win the title with this squad,

in the summer they need to sign 1 world class striker 4 world class midfielders and 4 world class defenders just to compete with the likes of Spurs and Arsenal,

.....why would these world class players want to sign for Man U when Chelsea and Manchester City now have the better backroom set ups?

He wont be sacked. That's noy the United way. United back their managers and give them time bwcause thwy underatand up there time is what makes you successful.

They didn't in the late 70's early 80's.

They haven't been through any harder times ( if you can call 6th in the league and still in the Champions league hard times!!) so it's a brand new situation for the USA owners.

Someone on five live said last night that when they lost to Olympiacus they lost 25% of there share price. There owners are only interested in money so we will see!

.....why would these world class players want to sign for Man U when Chelsea and Manchester City now have the better backroom set ups?

Because it's Man United. I've been to OT a few times for England games and despite United being one of the biggest clubs there is you can certainly feel the history there. With City and Chelsea it's just not the same feeling. It's almost fake with them clubs.

Spurs actually have an amazing new training ground. Certainly one of the best in the world. Man City's training complex is also coming along nicely and even includes a full size reserve stadium that would rival many league two stadiums.

They didn't in the late 70's early 80's.

They haven't been through any harder times ( if you can call 6th in the league and still in the Champions league hard times!!) so it's a brand new situation for the USA owners.

Someone on five live said last night that when they lost to Olympiacus they lost 25% of there share price. There owners are only interested in money so we will see!

With United they have people like Charlton and more importantly Fergie as directors or something. Those two alone will ensure Moyes isn't sacked. Maybe that's where we go wrong at Ashton Gate? Fergie it seems still has a massive control on the club, Moyes said as much yesterday and maybe that's part of thr problem...

Because it's Man United. I've been to OT a few times for England games and despite United being one of the biggest clubs there is you can certainly feel the history there. With City and Chelsea it's just not the same feeling. It's almost fake with them clubs.

Spurs actually have an amazing new training ground. Certainly one of the best in the world. Man City's training complex is also coming along nicely and even includes a full size reserve stadium that would rival many league two stadiums.

If I was a foreign world class player I'd choose Chelsea. West London is pretty high class and near Heathrow airport for an easier trip home. With regard to a high class and thrilling attacking side to play for, then maybe I'd choose Liverpool or Manchester City if not Chelsea.

I don't know if they will actually sack him, they will want to save face too I think. But I do think they will make his job untenable, Fergie or someother will be running the rule over signings and decisions from now on. I don't think he will stand for that for one moment but on a 6 year contract of course he isn't going to go easily. It depends on who else is available too, they missed out on a few managers.

I hope he does get sacked, he's far too good for ManU, no matter what people say. I'd give him a job anytime!

He seems adamant his job is secure, but who knows?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26634094

....the article says he has a 6 year contract. If the Glazers are anything like our very own Steve Lansdown then they'll think nothing of paying that contract up in order to get rid. 7pm on Skysports - Man U v Olympiacos - will give us more of an idea of how long our agent David Moyes may have left.

I don't know if they will actually sack him, they will want to save face too I think. But I do think they will make his job untenable, Fergie or someother will be running the rule over signings and decisions from now on. I don't think he will stand for that for one moment but on a 6 year contract of course he isn't going to go easily. It depends on who else is available too, they missed out on a few managers.

I hope he does get sacked, he's far too good for ManU, no matter what people say. I'd give him a job anytime!

Is that the same bloke who spent loads on the likes of

Rafiel Young Smalling Jones Vallencia to name just a few!!

Is that the same bloke who spent loads on the likes of

Rafiel Young Smalling Jones Vallencia to name just a few!!

The underlying problem at Manchester United isn't David Moyes - it's the fact that the Glazers borrowed money against Man U to buy Man U. Man U can't spend freely and they are now up against Manchester City and Chelsea whose squads of players are worth far more. Then there's Liverpool with their Shankleyesque manager who has a fabulous attacking player formation. As much as I admire David Moyes as an ex BCFC player, I still reckon he was a cheap option replacement for Sir Alex Ferguson.

aye,

Dont think its that bad.

Rooney, Van p, Welbeck and Hernandez offer enough upfront.

2 World class midfielders needed to compete with Mata, Carrick, Janazuj and Valencia.

2 World class defenders also needed.

Players arent so much the problem. Its more the tactics that have been wrong this season, playing with no width and players in wrong positions to compensate big stars.

The fact is Ferguson should of never been allowed to choose his successor.

It may have been a propaganda move by the Glazers - if Moyes flops then Ferguson will get the blame instead of the Glazer brothers. Make no mistake, there are a great many genuine Man U (not plastics) deeply upset by the Glazer takeover of their club.

The fact is Ferguson should of never been allowed to choose his successor.

I've been thinking about this. When non-football people (say, a Lansdown or a Levy, or anyone who hasn't been a pro-footballer) appoints a flop, people question how this is allowed to happen, and how it is not someone from within the game making these appointments.

And then when the greatest football manager in the history of British football appoints a flop, people question why a blue-chip whatever let's it's departing boss make the appointment of his successor.

You gotta love football chat

Archived