IGNORED

David Moyes B C F C Secret Agent

Mr Mosquito

Apart from Ferdinand he is awful, his failure to properly mark his man could have cost them 3 goals, as I said he is dog shit these days and symptom of why they are a failing team.

I've never really rated him. Luckily for him the other 10 players are playing with fire in their pants.

I agree at least 5 manu players who played should be well gone before next season, they rode their luck against a side that any of the other clubs left in the competition would dispatch with ease.

So they get no credit for turning round a 2 goal disadvantage? They throughly deserved the win tonight. No luck about it.

So they get no credit for turning round a 2 goal disadvantage? They throughly deserved the win tonight. No luck about it.

They get credit for turning around a 2 goal deficit against a poor side end of, do you think any of the sides left in the competition wouldn't have scored at least a couple tonight possibly more given the chances that the geeks created?

What happened to the Man City quad you were so adamant of happening RG?

I honestly thought Manchester City would blow Barcelona away and easily reach the European Cup Final. If I could be right about everything I'd now be sipping rum and coke in the Bahamas instead of worrying about not having enough cash until pay day at the end of the month. :cool:

I honestly thought Manchester City would blow Barcelona away and easily reach the European Cup Final. If I could be right about everything I'd now be sipping rum and coke in the Bahamas instead of worrying about not having enough cash until pay day at the end of the month. :cool:

Moyesie quoted today as saying that United can win the Champions League! I think if they do, Sir Alex's face will be a picture, as the cameras inevitably zoom in on him at the final whistle. A face with "mixed emotions" written all over it, to put it mildly

Moyesie quoted today as saying that United can win the Champions League! I think if they do, Sir Alex's face will be a picture, as the cameras inevitably zoom in on him at the final whistle. A face with "mixed emotions" written all over it, to put it mildly

At the end of the day, I really enjoyed the time that David Moyes was here as a player and it was a time when the club was really moving forward. A Chelsea v Manchester United final again would be great. Moyes - as an ex BCFC player - taking Man U to the final but I'll forget the dream for now because David Moyes has now got to overcome some of the finest club sides in the world to get to that final.

Man United win the Champions League - you boys are smoking some good shxt today. The only chance they have of getting to the semi is if they get Dortmund, and even then.........

Anyone else, and it could get pretty embarrassing for them. Can you imagine what Bayern would do to them over 180 minutes, or Real?

They only got through last night because they opposition missed their chances, and they also had a keeper that was clearly wearing a blindfold for most of the game.

Good chance West Ham will get at least a draw on Saturday, next Tuesday, Man City simply have to win, otherwise they are slipping back.

The pressure is off Davie for now, but come next Wednesday normal service will be resumed.

The man is simply out of his depth. Man Utd = Everton in red shirts!! :laugh:

Man United win the Champions League - you boys are smoking some good shxt today. The only chance they have of getting to the semi is if they get Dortmund, and even then.........

Anyone else, and it could get pretty embarrassing for them. Can you imagine what Bayern would do to them over 180 minutes, or Real?

They only got through last night because they opposition missed their chances, and they also had a keeper that was clearly wearing a blindfold for most of the game.

Good chance West Ham will get at least a draw on Saturday, next Tuesday, Man City simply have to win, otherwise they are slipping back.

The pressure is off Davie for now, but come next Wednesday normal service will be resumed.

I think its you who has been smoking something. Utd went for it from the first kick, they had too really. They dominated the game.

The other side did have chances but that was because of the attacking style Utd played. Any team that plays like that are going to leave holes at the back.

There was only ever going to be one winner last night and that was United. When you have world class players like Rooney, RVP and Giggs playing at the top of their games then you got a bloody good chance.

I think its you who has been smoking something. Utd went for it from the first kick, they had too really. They dominated the game.

The other side did have chances but that was because of the attacking style Utd played. Any team that plays like that are going to leave holes at the back.

There was only ever going to be one winner last night and that was United. When you have world class players like Rooney, RVP and Giggs playing at the top of their games then you got a bloody good chance.

.....Sky has the Champions League Draw live at 11am this morning in Switzerland for the quarter-finals. In the hat........

Chelsea

Manchester United

Bayern Munich

Borussia Dortmund

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Atletico Madrid

Paris Saint-Germain

Have to agree with that statement. Any of the other teams in the draw that watched the game must have been praying they'd get Utd or Olympiakos in the quaters! I thought they were two very poor teams.

I'm not a 'Moysie' basher, I hope he does well but he's grasped a poisoned chalice at Utd!

What a tie. Although it's easy to say Bayern are favorites it's impossible to rule United out completely.

We all know accidents can happen, but I will stick my neck out here and say manu will be well beaten, if they play like they did the other night at home the score would have been 3-3 and that of course is assuming that Bayern played like Olympiakos.

Unlikely as it seems just now, what if Man U were to win the Champions League?

I think I am right in saying they changed the rules after Liverpool's win so defending champs get back in automatically next season and as it is unlikely that Man U will get to 4th spot, that would mean the 4th placed prem team missing out. That would put the cat among the pigeons with such a close run race for the title and all 4 teams so close together.

Can't see Man U getting past Munich, but then again who would have seen us winning at Orient and Posh?

Unlikely as it seems just now, what if Man U were to win the Champions League?

I think I am right in saying they changed the rules after Liverpool's win so defending champs get back in automatically next season and as it is unlikely that Man U will get to 4th spot, that would mean the 4th placed prem team missing out. That would put the cat among the pigeons with such a close run race for the title and all 4 teams so close together.

Can't see Man U getting past Munich, but then again who would have seen us winning at Orient and Posh?

.....with Man U drawing the mighty Bayern Munich, Man U now have to be true rank outsiders to actually win the Champions' League. Over 180 minutes, no way can I envisage Man U coming out victorious.

Archived