IGNORED

Three Lions End Of Season Flag Day 2014

cider head

Ive been reliably informed Sean Donnelly is throwing you all out early to make sure as many people are in the ground to watch the player/supporter of the year presentations at 2:45.

Will be there Dolls, to see Sammy and Divy  :worship2:  get there rewards

Ive been reliably informed Sean Donnelly is throwing you all out early to make sure as many people are in the ground to watch the player/supporter of the year presentations at 2:45.

Shame it's not at kick off (so everyone could see and sing for him) or half time as suggested by cider head. Doubt many will be there at 2:45 ?

• Admin

Good luck with that - no doubt some will stay in there all day

I would expect that the group photo outside the pub will be done at 1pm and by 2pm wound down to get to the ground.

This is all very well but when glasses are being thrown at passing traffic, one of which contains my Grandson and when my Granddaughter can't walk past without being pushed, shoved and mobbed then enough really is ENOUGH people. Get a ******* grip on yourselves

disgraceful

This is all very well but when glasses are being thrown at passing traffic, one of which contains my Grandson and when my Granddaughter can't walk past without being pushed, shoved and mobbed then enough really is ENOUGH people. Get a ******* grip on yourselves

Would imagine it was probably some of our young nobbers who usually make up the KFC crew before games also known as the netters.

I didn't see any glasses being thrown directly outside the pub. I saw nobody pushed shoved or mobbed either, I saw people being applauded who walked down the street, cars beeping horns to chants and an elderly man laughing on his mobility scooter as he was cheered on his way.

Above all I did see hundreds of people enjoying themselves including very young children, bucket collection. stickers being sold and given to kids at a very good natured event.

I didn't see any glasses being thrown directly outside the pub. I saw nobody pushed shoved or mobbed either, I saw people being applauded who walked down the street, cars beeping horns to chants and an elderly man laughing on his mobility scooter as he was cheered on his way.

Above all I did hundreds of people enjoying themselves including very young children, bucket collection. stickers being sold and given to kids at a very good natured event.

That doesn't mean it didn't happen.

That doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I provided my perspective as somebody who attended.

I was outside the pub on the small green with young children and friends. If the event was of the nature that is being suggested I and other parents would have left. What I did see was a credit to the fans of BCFC. I thought it was splendid and our kids went away thinking BCFC are a marvellous club with brilliant fans.

Archived