IGNORED

Tuesday Night - Last Ever Evening Game In The East End

Dollymarie

I think the netters also deserve a lot of credit. The way they goaded the 100 or so Vale fans when our 5th goal went in was a fitting send off for all those years of history.

I can see why people are getting sentimental.

It was like going back a few years with the netters making some noise again. Every group was class tonight, netters, middle and the bog lot.

I think the netters also deserve a lot of credit. The way they goaded the 100 or so Vale fans when our 5th goal went in was a fitting send off for all those years of history.

I can see why people are getting sentimental.

People seem to care about this small area of teenagers an awful lot.

Obsessive, almost.

I think the netters well everyone in the last 2 blocks should go in the dolman for the last game free up space for those who want to sing most of them just stood there the whole game boring next Tuesdays sing sing or show us ur ring to show us ur ring is a terrible thing so sing.... Hi ydtd

Great write up CH, and exactly why we should stay at AG.

The ground has been redeveloped a number of times over the years, but it's still Ashton Gate, home of Bristol City.

I'm sure I'm not alone in having two grandfathers who attended games at AG, my father took me, I took my son, now my grandsons attend games.

Fans long departed might not recognise the ground but they know where it is, and where it should always be.

The club doesn't need AV to be successful in the football sense or in a commercial sense.

..home is where the heart is.

Archived