IGNORED

Shane Long Abused By Wba Fans In Front Of His 3 Year Old Daughter.

Talk Of The Town

They had.

Yeah, got the wrong end of the stick!! Looking at the MOTD highlights West Brom's turn out was less than Carlisle bring down the Gate.

You've got to be a piece of filth to abuse a bloke with his 3 year old daughter in tow because he has left your football club. Similar to our idiots who chucked something at Maynard's family.

Cost them a lot more when they get relegated.

He was on a pretty bad run of form for them at the point they sold him - and there is no way anyone can say that by keeping him they'd be guaranteed to stay up.

Remember as well that when they decided to sell him they weren't to know the whole Anelka situation would end so unhappily.

Allegedly abused, only evidence as far as I can see is his wife's twitter, and she wasn't even there.

I know if I had my 4 year old daugher in tow and was abused in the players car park causing her to be upset one person I would discuss it with would be the wife. Amazing but true. Perhaps Shane Long and the people who witnessed what they called a "discussion" are making it all up. Because the Long family would have plenty to gain from doing that?

It was not so long ago a few of our finest abused Fontaine when he was having a meal with his little one mind...

How inadequate can people be? And the funny thing is that these "hard men" would be all over the nearest police station and running to the local rag if Fontaine had got up and chinned one of them. Which, if this incident happened, is what they deserved to be honest.

How inadequate can people be? And the funny thing is that these "hard men" would be all over the nearest police station and running to the local rag if Fontaine had got up and chinned one of them. Which, if this incident happened, is what they deserved to be honest.

It's the same sort of fans that give dogs abuse to players for 90 minutes. if the player dares respond to them they cry like children and report them.

Archived