IGNORED

Jet

His lack of 'running' which we can all accept does not mean he is 'lazy' or not 'putting in a shift' which many continue to accuse him of.

Surely it does though which was why cotts said it frustrates everyone?

No point going over old ground again especially after last night. Last night he was immense. Even when he gave the ball away when taking a quick corner he busted a gut to get back which is something he doesnt do enough.

People say if he has to track back it will take away his game. Last night blew this theory out the water. Arguably his best game for us in a match where he put in his best overall shift in a city shirt.

The two can go hand in hand. It doesnt have to be one or the other as many on here suggests.

I will be delighted if he continues playing like he did last night for the rest of the season and giving people no reason to criticise.

Surely it does though which was why cotts said it frustrates everyone?

No point going over old ground again especially after last night. Last night he was immense. Even when he gave the ball away when taking a quick corner he busted a gut to get back which is something he doesnt do enough.

People say if he has to track back it will take away his game. Last night blew this theory out the water. Arguably his best game for us in a match where he put in his best overall shift in a city shirt.

The two can go hand in hand. It doesnt have to be one or the other as many on here suggests.

I will be delighted if he continues playing like he did last night for the rest of the season and giving people no reason to criticise.

Standing still is one of the easiest ways to lose a marker.

JeT is lazy he said so his self, the manager says so as well,

Most talented players are, you have to accept that for players like JeT its up to the manager to find the correct balance to counter this,

SC has done, Johnson did with Noble who was the same (not as talented as JeT),

There are going to be games where he does nothing and will be rightly critised for up, up until very recently he has been awful but thats because of the standed he set himself not because of lack of effort,

If you want JeT in the side you have to accept his faults (which is why he isn';t a top prem league player which Wenger predicted)

JeT is lazy he said so his self, the manager says so as well,

Most talented players are, you have to accept that for players like JeT its up to the manager to find the correct balance to counter this,

SC has done, Johnson did with Noble who was the same (not as talented as JeT),

There are going to be games where he does nothing and will be rightly critised for up, up until very recently he has been awful but thats because of the standed he set himself not because of lack of effort,

If you want JeT in the side you have to accept his faults (which is why he isn';t a top prem league player which Wenger predicted)

Very true and very well put.

I hope our fanbase can see the truth in it.

you sat in the atyeo by any chance? There's a guy who sits behind who moaned all through the game (mostly about jet) why bother going to football if you can't enjoy it when we win like that!

I wonder if that is a certain City fan who sits in the Ateyo that is particularly vocal on twitter, usually about JET.

Lazy *****

I am a J.E.T critic, but will happily admit his performance yesterday was irresistible.

However, and it isn't a criticism, I think the plaudits for this performance has to go to our manager. 

Last night he surrounded Thomas with willing workers & runners. Baldock had help up front with Paterson. The pair chased everything, and supported one another at every opportunity. (They reminded me of Neville & Riley).

With Paterson sharing Baldocks workload, there was no need for JET to try and get forward. He was able to stroll around just outside the box, where I personally think he looks far more dangerous.

And with Elliott, Pack, Cunningham and Wagstaff alongside and behind him, he was able to drift around, looking for the ball, and, credit to him, when he fluffed his lines he actually chased back on a number of occasions.

I would go as far to say, that it was probably his best game in a City shirt I've seen. 

Well done JET on last nights performance. You have set the bench mark.

Man of the Match? No. I'd have to give this to the ageless Wade Elliott.

he also did something else which earned him extra brownie points for me.

that was a hell of a whack he took when their bloke got sent off,  instead of making a pigs ear of it,he had a chat with the ref while he was down then got up and ran it off, i honestly thought he would have asked to be subbed after that tackle

Archived