IGNORED

Jet

The trouble is, all he does is score and create goals, he needs to understand there is more to a strikers game than that. :whistle:  

That's right. He's got a very limited understanding of the English game. If he could become boring and untalented we could say we really developed him as a striker at City. 

How are we going to fend off the likes of Walsall, Swindon, Crawley, MkDonns, even Port Vale, all the front runners who will come in with bids for Jet now?

JET will be busting himself to get to some of those Clubs.

Maybe, just maybe he might stay with City if we could show some appreciation of what we've got.

City fans easily forget that other flair players we have had have been similiarly "irritating" when they don't score 2 goals a game. Biggest talent with a football that I've seen in decades at City.

Anyone who thinks he's not up to it is simply smoking crack. Blokes a genius.

Apparently he should be dropped for Barnett? Honestly just have to laugh at some of the clowns on here.

I think some people form their opinion by watching too many games on TV. Watching the likes of Barcelona must make some think that's how every team/player should be like.

JET still not fit to wear the shirt?

When he is on his game he is as good as anyone I have seen in a City shirt. Signs he was getting back to his best over the last few games, and great to see. Sad bit is if he gets more consistent, he will be far far to good for us!

1       Sam Baldock Bristol City 20 2 Britt Assombalonga Peterborough United 19 2 Callum Wilson Coventry City 19 3 Ryan Lowe Tranmere Rovers

That looks good to!

Anyone who thinks he's not up to it is simply smoking crack. Blokes a genius.

Apparently he should be dropped for Barnett? Honestly just have to laugh at some of the clowns on here.

I think some people form their opinion by watching too many games on TV. Watching the likes of Barcelona must make some think that's how every team/player should be like.

JET still not fit to wear the shirt?

Too right mate. What do you do with a genius? Let them alone to do their stuff.

For most of the time the rest of the team are not operating at his level - although he definitely has a rapport with Sammy - that's why he looks out of place at times.

I'm so pleased that SC has kept playing him and not listened to the unimaginative

Anyone who hits the net 20+ times in a season earns his place in the team.

It's the 'flair' players who contribute little that are passengers.

Take away JETS goals this season and we would be in a relegation place.

If this club has an ounce of ambition, we must keep our two 20-goal forwards next season. Typically, City would sell, and replace with dross.

If we can keep this pair and shore up the defence, we would be close enough next season.

TFR

Too right mate. What do you do with a genius? Let them alone to do their stuff.

For most of the time the rest of the team are not operating at his level - although he definitely has a rapport with Sammy - that's why he looks out of place at times.

I'm so pleased that SC has kept playing him and not listened to the unimaginative

Yes when they feel like it and it did sound like he had the freedom of bristol from a generous port vale team, but before you say anything i can only go by their commentary as i wasn't there tonight.

However it was good that he got his first home goals this year and more importantly we are now almost safe.

The good thing is, were are in a situation where we don't need to sell. They have a year left as do many come the summer, and there is no rush to tie players up. It has been said they will be addressed but first of all, we must remove those that aren't needed. I.e. Fontaine, Marvin Elliot, Carey, dare I say it Pearson. I'm sure lansdown can see we would be crazy to let any of the current first team go as what we have built can push on and destroy the league next season

Joking aside, i really wanted to smack the **** sat behind me who started slating JET 30 seconds after he'd scored the first, and continued to openly criticise him through out the second half. What a plank.

I'll admit im not his biggest fan and have shared my views on here about it this season, but tonight - theres a time and a place and that guy was a dick.

Yes when they feel like it and it did sound like he had the freedom of bristol from a generous port vale team, but before you say anything i can only go by their commentary as i wasn't there tonight.

However it was good that he got his first home goals this year and more importantly we are now almost safe.

Maybe, just maybe, JET has the intelligence to lose himself on the pitch so he isn't marked out of the game. And maybe, just maybe the "freedom" he appears to have is him using his football brain to create space for himself.

I don't want to start a row after such a great night mate but how can anyone truly be inside JET's head and say that in a particular game he isn't interested in playing?

Archived