IGNORED

Wade Elliott

Southport Red

Not seen many plaudits for this lad on here but our good run started when he arrived. May be a coincidence but it is a fact.

Well.... We played some shockers when he arrived and was playing (Brentford and Wolves away) It's when he got his legs back we've improved

For a 35 year old he looks like a 24 year old on the pitch. Easily worth another season

Forgive me...

...is this the same Wade Elliot that upon his signing SC said, "I haven't seen him play recently"...

...and then almost everyone on here crucified the manager for making a 'blind' signing...

...is it that Wade Elliot?.

You have to admit it is very worrying that He signed a player after not scouting him or seeing him play recently

You have to admit it is very worrying that He signed a player after not scouting him or seeing him play recently

I don't think so in this case...

...Wade Elliot has been a consistent performer for his previous clubs... one of which was Burnley under Steve Cotterill...

...so no...

...I disagree.

Forgive me...

...is this the same Wade Elliot that upon his signing SC said, "I haven't seen him play recently"...

...and then almost everyone on here crucified the manager for making a 'blind' signing...

...is it that Wade Elliot?.

yep the same over the hill journey man only here to leech wages from us

Archived