IGNORED

Yeovil

prankerd

Big game for the championship on sat if gj beats Blackpool who I hope get relegated then its going to to be an exciting relegation battle

Be a great job if gj keeps them up but wouldnt mind seeing him at the gate with Yeovil next season

Mainly a topic cus I dislike blackpool and like gj and Yeovil :laugh:

Big game for the championship on sat if gj beats Blackpool who I hope get relegated then its going to to be an exciting relegation battle

Be a great job if gj keeps them up but wouldnt mind seeing him at the gate with Yeovil next season

Mainly a topic cus I dislike blackpool and like gj and Yeovil :laugh:

Would like both to come down. Yeovil is nice and close plus Blackpool is always a great weekend away

:laugh: just read that Yeovil are looking to expand their ground... Oh dear

I think you will find they are trying to sell some of there land to the "range" for them to build a new store.

Re there ground,they are in the position of, if they stay in the Championship for 2 more years ( fat chance!) they would have to rip the terraces out of both ends and put seats in instead.

Think he will resign personally. Some of their fans have been pretty critical of him in recent weeks and heard him say in an interview he will review his position at the end of the season.

Bet these are the bandwagon bunch who didn't support them when they were below conference level in front of very few other spectators.

Fickle sport and really annoys me when I hear some Yeovil fans giving GJ undeserved negativity on bbc Bristol. He's the main reason they've even managed to compete at the 2nd tier. I'd go as far to say that he's more important than many of their fans. No other club I could compare a manager more important than fans.

The cheap greasy food, the easy women with teeth missing, the awful beer, the flea infested accommodation. Which bit do you like?

I was on a stag in Blackpool and my mate was dressed in a gold tight jump suit with a blonde wig, this bird started smacking him in the face because she thought he was her ex boyfriend!!

Strange place and stranger people!!

I hope Yeovil get relegated,and Cardiff and Rovers.

I can understand Cardiff and Rovers but why Yeovil? To me they are a good example to a lot of small clubs that there is always hope that you can over achieve. It wasn't that long ago that they were in the Conference and in the early months of last season they were getting gates of approx 3.5k. Yet somehow (Gary Johnson?) they managed to get promotion.

If they can make it to the conference then City can easily make it to the Premiership, the Champions League etc etc

Best thing I've read on this forum, although I prefer die to "relegated".

Cardiff, Rovers, and my personal nemesis Wolves - yes, oblivion.

Never had a problem with Yeovil though, many of their fans have a soft spot for BCFC and, much to their credit, they can't stand Rovers.

Cardiff, Rovers, and my personal nemesis Wolves - yes, oblivion.

Never had a problem with Yeovil though, many of their fans have a soft spot for BCFC and, much to their credit, they can't stand Rovers.

Where do you get the idea they have a soft spot for City?

You couldn't be more wrong,seriously.

I was on a stag in Blackpool and my mate was dressed in a gold tight jump suit with a blonde wig, this bird started smacking him in the face because she thought he was her ex boyfriend!!

Strange place and stranger people!!

Stranger than a bloke in a gold tight jump suit with a blonde wig?

Archived