IGNORED

City Players Who Have Gone On To Better

Often called Alex Ferguson's worse signing by Man U fans.

With apologies to the nursery rhyme:

When he was good

He was very, very good

But when he was bad

He was horrid!

You must be kidding!!

99% of the glory hunters would not of even heard of Ralph Milne

You must remember To them football only started when the Premier league started

(oh and a euro final in 68)

Peter Spiring is a bit before my time (I was 1 when he was sold), but Wikipedia says that he never played a first team game for Liverpool... so hardly set the world alight....

I was so  surprised at that I had to check , apparently never made it off the bench. I always thought he was a good player.

Aaron Brown... oh wait...

...he just thought he would....

Add to that Jordan's little boy.

Paul Agostino (did we actually sell him though?)

Wasn't that some sort of freedom of contract thingy. 

Colin Lee went to Spurs , did amazing things........ well in one game  :clapping:

Roy Bentley, he left us for Newcastle then he signed for Chelsea and Captained them during their first top flight Championship winning season 1954-55. Roy Bentley played for England as well.

That is bettering themselves after leaving us not sitting on the bench during a season in the prem. Or playing a handful of games in the championship when we were in the championship. A successful career after leaving us

Keith Curle played for England (once) after leaving us

Curle was capped more than once for England - he played in England's first game of Euro 92 and also played in a couple of the warm up friendlies.

Useless bit of trivia: until Jack Butland's appearance in England's friendly in Bern a couple of years ago, Curle was the last player born in Bristol to play for England.

Archived