IGNORED

Holloway Finally Gets It!

Pearcy

In today's Goals section of the Sun their is an interview with that horrible**** Holloway where he says he realises no one likes him :laugh:. Has he only just realised this. He says it's a perfect fit for him being at Millwall and I couldn't agree more. A horrible**** managing a bunch of horrible *****. Talk about a perfect fit.

I like nothing better than giving our Ian a hearty round of applause from my seat in the Williams whenever he visits the gate. The man is a real credit and great ambassador for Bristol football.

I nearly puked when I read that! I genuinely hope you were being sarcastic?

He's an odious little sh1te who plays up to the media. Meet him in person and tell him you're a red, that's when he reverts to type.

I nearly puked when I read that! I genuinely hope you were being sarcastic?

He's an odious little sh1te who plays up to the media. Meet him in person and tell him you're a red, that's when he reverts to type.

Im sure he was CU.. (being sarcastic I mean)

I quite like him mind....

The man is a real credit and great ambassador for Bristol football.

I assume that is a sarcastic comment. Holloway publicly burnt a BRISTOL City shirt and has stated several time he HATES City.

A character he is and has a better knowledge of the game than many so called experts, but he is no ambassador for BRISTOL football.

If Holloway is what goes for a Character nowadays, then i guess being a daft **** talking utter crap, makes you a character.  God help true characters if people think Holloway is one.

Anyway, he is showing his true managerial worth again, if he goes down I reckon the relegation's will be far outweighing the promotions.  :)  Not bad for such a great manager

I assume that is a sarcastic comment. Holloway publicly burnt a BRISTOL City shirt and has stated several time he HATES City.

A character he is and has a better knowledge of the game than many so called experts, but he is no ambassador for BRISTOL football.

Too many years ago to worry about. As I say all this pretend hatred, well supposed 'cus that's what I am suppose to feel as I am a City fan.is what prevails on here..

Or do some need to sharpen up and  get a life.?

I thought the poison dwarf showed his true colours at Plymouth.The week before he walked out on them to Leicester , he announced what a great club Plymouth was and that the fans were his kind of people.Then he dumped them and ran to the money.Real salt of the earth bloke.

Archived