IGNORED

Which Player Would You Prefer Never Existed ?

Major Isewater

Current Player is very poor and truly slow. I will not resign for my description. When I eventually get the message all Sweden knows about it although I'm "listening live". Piss poor service years behind. I will get myswelf a good old  radio as long as Radio Bristol are broadcasting. Good old England. Soon we will be back to homematch programmes sent by post. Bring on the seventees. And the football.

Some names say it all ,others are a bit vague ,could you give your reasons as well ,to educate the ignorant ?

Shilton ,i suppose, because he crocked the Cheese ?

Garry Parker got my vote because he scored the goal in the Littlewoods Cup Semi for Forest that knocked us out in extra time.  I've held a grudge ever since...even so far as selling him in any football management game if I ever took over a club he was playing for!  I was only 10 at the time, but it really affected me!!!

Does john terry not deserve a mention? Cheated on his wife with his best mates bird. His mum's a thief, his dad's a dealer. He got caught giving tours of Stamford bridge. He got banned from a champions league final for not playing by the rules, then when Chelsea won it, donned the full kit (with the message 'right to play' on the lower back of the shirt, ha) to lift the trophy. I'm no united fan but when he missed the winning penalty the year before it cheered me right up.

The man's a *****.

Some names say it all ,others are a bit vague ,could you give your reasons as well ,to educate the ignorant ?

Shilton ,i suppose, because he crocked the Cheese ?

That was the worst thing Shilts ever did against City. Usually he simply had his best games of the season when keeping goal v City.

Does john terry not deserve a mention? Cheated on his wife with his best mates bird. His mum's a thief, his dad's a dealer. He got caught giving tours of Stamford bridge. He got banned from a champions league final for not playing by the rules, then when Chelsea won it, donned the full kit (with the message 'right to play' on the lower back of the shirt, ha) to lift the trophy. I'm no united fan but when he missed the winning penalty the year before it cheered me right up.

The man's a *****.

When I lived in Wimbledon a few years back he was knocking off the 22-23 year old girl who lived in one of the apartments opposite us.

Used to leave his car double parked in the street when he went in to get her.

Don't worry about cars backing up all the way up the hill, he was captain of Chelsea don't you know....

C*** of a bloke.

TNBT, on 08 Apr 2014 - 9:20 PM, said:

John Terry should be on everyone's list total **** of a bloke wouldn't piss on fire to put him out.

Apart from all the nasty ways of John Terry and his scum like family, I also know a young lady who attended a function where Terry was present with his heavily pregnant wife and tried to pull this girls mate.

He's a nasty bit of work on the pitch too if you watch his antics closely - if the referees spotted half of what he gets up to he would be sent off every week.

The man's a *****.

you missed racist!

Archived