IGNORED

10 Reasons To Leave The Eu....

Mr Mosquito

I have to go to one of Italy, Germany, Spain or Holland every week for 2-3 days.

Every single fricken week I have to change my money up.

Every single time - my boarding has to go through additional passport checks - be it in Milan, Hamburg, Amsterdam. Why? Because the bloody UK has border control put up while every other bugger in the EU has none of these issues.

Get in the EU, get the Euro and bring these absurd controls down. It kills me.

I was in Starbucks today and had to walk out to a cashpoint because all my coins were unusable Euro coins..... Grrrrrrr

Yeah why not. Contactless payment.

It's the future and cant come soon enough. I suspect my grandkids (my kids are 0 and 3 to give a time perspective) wont use cash when they reach adulthood.

I have the joys of travel too, and there are border controls on all flights when I arrive in Europe, so to claim it's a one way street is wrong.

Britain does not take part in the Schengen zone.

So we don't get the benefits of the borderless travel.

Take last week in Milan - the passport control point beyond the gates are for non-EU travel (Russia etc) and to the UK.

Schengen zone countries? Germany, Spain, France, Austria etc - all stroll to their gate and board.

Us? Line up to have our passports checked because the UK refuses to join the rest of Europe and keeps border control up.

It's annoying. I am in the EU every week and we are seen as a bunch of Islanders who refuses to decide whether we are in or out. It's bloody embarrassing - I don't know who we think we are sometimes.

Sorry you said everyone in Europe. So you meant the Shengen countries, countries that mainly share vast borders with no realistic way of knowing whos moving where.

Im glad we have the protection of worthwhile border controls and you can be sure that they will be equally robust controls if Scotland leaves the UK and fully intergrates with Europe.

Yeah why not. Contactless payment.

It's the future and cant come soon enough. I suspect my grandkids (my kids are 0 and 3 to give a time perspective) wont use cash when they reach adulthood.

I have the joys of travel too, and there are border controls on all flights when I arrive in Europe, so to claim it's a one way street is wrong.

Off topic but using a card is rubbisn if you're trying to budget.

Off topic but using a card is rubbisn if you're trying to budget.

hmm what do you use to draw the money out of the ATM  in the first place?

As OTIK points out it is the fault of the person, not the card

Think yourself lucky, most parts of Europe you still have to pay to take money out of your own bank! So the odd extra charged on holiday or business trip pales into significance when you live in many Eurozone countries where you pay to have a bank account and pay to get your own money out!

Do you pay a charge to get cash out or pay an annual/monthly charge on your bank account like they do in the states? I reckon we're heading towards the latter system over here

And we who want to leave Europe whinge....:laugh:

If the best reason to stay in Europe, and god forbid join the Euro monetary system is so you don't have to wait 10 minutes in Milan or can have Euro's for your coffee - thanks for making our point!

First world problems mate - no change? Really? That's the worst thing in your life........................... :grr:

(Use a card - I go for weeks without ever using cash - nowadays, there really in no need to carry cash around, unless going out of major cities, and even there notsomuch anymore)

People vote and hold opinions based on how it impacts them.

I work in the EU often, my team is all EU based. Being outside the EU would be problematic for me.

From a personal perspective I'm always stuck with Euros in the UK or Pounds in an EU nation. It'd make life easier for me if we had it as a currency.

I don't care less about national history of the pound etc - what a load of old rubbish.

I also would like us to be part of the borderless Europe.

If we are going to be in the EU and partake in the benefits of a huge trading bloc then we should be wholeheartedly in. Euro, Schengen zone and adoption of it's policies.

Not some island of little Englanders who pick and choose then moan about it.

Trouble some many of these petty little Englanders never get out into Europe and experience it.

Do you pay a charge to get cash out or pay an annual/monthly charge on your bank account like they do in the states? I reckon we're heading towards the latter system over here

Differs country to country, some just a charge on the account, others both!  harsh, paying to get your own money out, considering the amount of money they are making from your money!

if it were to change in this country there would be uproar, of course people are getting sucked in by paying a fee for better interest rates free travel insurance etc, which is all a bloody rip off!

Differs country to country, some just a charge on the account, others both! harsh, paying to get your own money out, considering the amount of money they are making from your money!

if it were to change in this country there would be uproar, of course people are getting sucked in by paying a fee for better interest rates free travel insurance etc, which is all a bloody rip off!

I dunno; I looked into it last year and some of the bank accounts carrying a charge are fairly competitive in certain circumstances. I reckon it'll happen sooner or later, but it'll replace a lot of the charges levied for other reasons. It'll cause uproar and I wouldn't agree with it, but if they all do it the uproar won't matter

Thanks for saving me a job! Scaremongering again from the EU sceptic member of OTIB.

Bloody UKIPS won't make a dent next year and rightfully so.

The EU 4th Reicher High Kommand of the Lib-Lab-Con are running scared of UKIP. Tories like to crow about being the 'patriotic' political party when they're anything but and they've sold us down the river of EU subjugation for the last 41 years starting with their EEC Fuhrer Edward Heath selling Britain out on shit terms to the EEC. Labour is the German Frankfurt School political party of Cultural Marxists run by lawyers and college lecturer types for lawyers and college lecturer types. Liberals are a basket case of EU traitors led by fire starter Nick Clegg. UKIP is a breath of fresh air to me.

The EU 4th Reicher High Kommand of the Lib-Lab-Con are running scared of UKIP. Tories like to crow about being the 'patriotic' political party when they're anything but and they've sold us down the river of EU subjugation for the last 41 years starting with their EEC Fuhrer Edward Heath selling Britain out on shit terms to the EEC. Labour is the German Frankfurt School political party of Cultural Marxists run by lawyers and college lecturer types for lawyers and college lecturer types. Liberals are a basket case of EU traitors led by fire starter Nick Clegg. UKIP is a breath of fresh air to me.

RG, what would be a breath of fresh air to me is if you were to address Paddy's points above rather than just ignore them as they don't fit your agenda.

Cochran  ...ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Gerald Broflovski  Damn it! ... He's using the Chewbacca defense!

Cochran  Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

0330chewbacca.jpg    

The Chewbacca Defense is any legal or propaganda strategy that seeks to overwhelm its audience with nonsensical arguments, as a way of confusing the audience and drowning out legitimate opposing arguments.

Those beneath you.

"You and your team" - says it all really.

Entitled.

Me and my team what?

My team are all Finance people based in European Union Euro-denominated countries.

I dont remotely see the point on "beneath me".

I am saying that a lot of these people who hold this Little Englander attitude have little understanding whatsoever of the impacts and disastrous effects of what they are promoting.

Me and my team what?

My team are all Finance people based in European Union Euro-denominated countries.

I dont remotely see the point on "beneath me".

I am saying that a lot of these people who hold this Little Englander attitude have little understanding whatsoever of the impacts and disastrous effects of what they are promoting.

To me you seem like a little EU 4th Reicher with no understanding of the impact of standardizing, harmonizing and homogenizing Europe. All this greater European Empire ideology has been tried before by the likes of Napoleon, Kaiser Bill and Adolf Hitler with disasterous results.

People vote and hold opinions based on how it impacts them.

I work in the EU often, my team is all EU based. Being outside the EU would be problematic for me.

From a personal perspective I'm always stuck with Euros in the UK or Pounds in an EU nation. It'd make life easier for me if we had it as a currency.

I don't care less about national history of the pound etc - what a load of old rubbish.

I also would like us to be part of the borderless Europe.

If we are going to be in the EU and partake in the benefits of a huge trading bloc then we should be wholeheartedly in. Euro, Schengen zone and adoption of it's policies.

Not some island of little Englanders who pick and choose then moan about it.

Trouble some many of these petty little Englanders never get out into Europe and experience it.

**** everybody else eh son, you're alright Jack.

Never mind those hundreds of thousands of unskilled workers in the country who have been shit on from the open border policy. They aint worth the steam from your piss, never mind those unfortunate enough to not have your standing in life.

Not everyone has the capacity in them to be whatever they want to be, this is no fault of there own, it's just how life is. And that is why when someone like Farage comes along and wants the people of this country looked after first and foremost, you'll see the unskilled working class you obviously despise rise up and take notice.

You'll never get it, and will always believe the people who turn to UKIP are thick racist little Englanders, or whatever this weeks buzzwords are to describe them.

**** everybody else eh son, you're alright Jack.

Never mind those hundreds of thousands of unskilled workers in the country who have been shit on from the open border policy. They aint worth the steam from your piss, never mind those unfortunate enough to not have your standing in life.

Not everyone has the capacity in them to be whatever they want to be, this is no fault of there own, it's just how life is. And that is why when someone like Farage comes along and wants the people of this country looked after first and foremost, you'll see the unskilled working class you obviously despise rise up and take notice.

You'll never get it, and will always believe the people who turn to UKIP are thick racist little Englanders, or whatever this weeks buzzwords are to describe them.

Oxford Red openly admits to being an EU 4th Reicher and a bankster. He doesn't care about your livelihood or my right to freedom of speech and expression. Oxford Red doesn't believe in the sovereignty of European nation states and border controls and would like the pair of us silenced for the greater glory of his European Union 4th Reich. Heil Oxford Red, no doubt 75 years ago Oxford Red would have been well suited and jackbooted in Uncle Adolf's EU 3rd Reich as a bankster counting up looted monies.

Oxford Red openly admits to being an EU 4th Reicher and a bankster. He doesn't care about your livelihood or my right to freedom of speech and expression. Oxford Red doesn't believe in the sovereignty of European nation states and border controls and would like the pair of us silenced for the greater glory of his European Union 4th Reich. Heil Oxford Red, no doubt 75 years ago Oxford Red would have been well suited and jackbooted in Uncle Adolf's EU 3rd Reich as a bankster counting up looted monies.

Exactly gobbers. And they say Farage is right wing.

Oxford Red would have made a brilliant right hand man for AH, he would happily oversee the demise of the British working class by importing more cheap labour from abroad, then have them whipped for being lazy scumbags because they have no work to go to.

Exactly gobbers. And they say Farage is right wing.

Oxford Red would have made a brilliant right hand man for AH, he would happily oversee the demise of the British working class by importing more cheap labour from abroad, then have them whipped for being lazy scumbags because they have no work to go to.

Currently, European Unionists have immunity from prosecution. I would hope that that immunity can be rescinded so that they can face the full wrath of the criminal law for their treason in selling Britain out to the despot led EU.

Archived