IGNORED

Government Spending On The Eu

Paddy31

That's the last I respond to you.

If you had any experience you would know full well the best drivers around cities are the cash in hand guys who do it for half the price and twice the quality.

I'm hardly going to give him my debit card.

85 euros for 3 days.

It'd be twice and some from others.

....you seem ever so, ever so, POSH. :D

Does your unelected EU leader - Lady Catherine Ashton - wipe her arse with velvet sheets? Or perhaps she gets some EU minion to tongue her butt clean. :yes:

The 'for vs against' should be irrelevant at this stage. BOTH sides should agree a referendum is needed. Get it over and done with already.

I know people who support UKIP that are pro-European so they can have a vote on the issue - ridiculous!  

Show me the "idiots" I have quoted Red Dave. You won't find me linking to Jones or Condell et al, anywhere.

The only idiot I quote is displayed above.

Getting personal eh? Looks like I've cracked you.

Oh and I never said I had a privileged upbringing. I wonder how many times per day you misquote on here? You've done it with me about ten times so how can anyone trust your other quotes and figures which also seem to be lies?

Sorry but you are no longer a credible poster in my eyes and probably many others. I know at least three people who have blocked you.

Time is up Ozzie my lying, bitter, conniving friend.

I find it interesting that someone like an investment banker would

1) Worry about a trivial amount like 38

2) Just use it next time they make their "weekly trip"

3) Want a greater EU integration with the EU given that it wants further regulation for the city.

4) Pay for services "cash in hand". This one confuses me the most as you wouldn't be able to claim the expense and it's also encouraging tax fraud. Banks love audit trails.

What really baffles me is that someone says they're in Milan, but the IP address says differently.

I find it interesting that someone like an investment banker would

1) Worry about a trivial amount like 38

2) Just use it next time they make their "weekly trip"

3) Want a greater EU integration with the EU given that it wants further regulation for the city.

4) Pay for services "cash in hand". This one confuses me the most as you wouldn't be able to claim the expense and it's also encouraging tax fraud. Banks love audit trails.

What really baffles me is that someone says they're in Milan, but the IP address says differently.

Indeed, Oxford Red seems a bit surreal for a football website - an investment bankster, an EU 4th Reicher, and Oxford educated with a grandiose attitude. Almost as if this character has been made up to get a reaction.

Gobbers and Oz will use any idiots claim and display it as fact if it helps their agenda.

Alex Jones is no idiot, he's at the forefront of democratic media at infowars. Anyway, on the Alex Jones show is Paul J. Watson talking about Nazi links to the current EU project......

Synopsis:

A writer who was collecting material for a fictional book based around the premise that top Nazis, seeking to preserve their power at the end of the second world war, conspired to create a Fourth Reich under the auspices of the European Union, actually discovered documents proving the plot to be true.

In a Daily Mail piece, Adam Lebor reveals how he uncovered US Military Intelligence report EW-Pa 128, also known as The Red House Report, which details how top Nazis secretly met at the Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg on August 10, 1944 and, knowing Germany was on the brink of military defeat, conspired to create a Fourth Reich - a pan-European economic empire based around a European common market.

Top Nazi industrialists were ordered by SS Obergruppenfuhrer Dr Scheid to set up front companies abroad and pose as democrats in order to achieve economic penetration and lay the foundations for the re-emergence of the Nazi party.

The Third Reich was defeated militarily, but powerful Nazi-era bankers, industrialists and civil servants, reborn as democrats, soon prospered in the new West Germany. There they worked for a new cause: European economic and political integration, writes Lebor.

Wealthy Nazi industrialists like Alfried Krupp of Krupp Industries and Friedrich Flick, as well as front companies like BMW, Siemens and Volkswagen, set about the task of building a new pan-European business empire. According to historian Dr Michael Pinto-Duschinsky, an adviser to Jewish former slave labourers, For many leading industrial figures close to the Nazi regime, Europe became a cover for pursuing German national interests after the defeat of Hitler.The continuity of the economy of Germany and the economies of post-war Europe is striking. Some of the leading figures in the Nazi economy became leading builders of the European Union.

Alex Jones is no idiot, he's at the forefront of democratic media at infowars. Anyway, on the Alex Jones show is Paul J. Watson talking about Nazi links to the current EU project......

Synopsis:

A writer who was collecting material for a fictional book based around the premise that top Nazis, seeking to preserve their power at the end of the second world war, conspired to create a Fourth Reich under the auspices of the European Union, actually discovered documents proving the plot to be true.

In a Daily Mail piece, Adam Lebor reveals how he uncovered US Military Intelligence report EW-Pa 128, also known as The Red House Report, which details how top Nazis secretly met at the Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg on August 10, 1944 and, knowing Germany was on the brink of military defeat, conspired to create a Fourth Reich - a pan-European economic empire based around a European common market.

Top Nazi industrialists were ordered by SS Obergruppenfuhrer Dr Scheid to set up front companies abroad and pose as democrats in order to achieve economic penetration and lay the foundations for the re-emergence of the Nazi party.

The Third Reich was defeated militarily, but powerful Nazi-era bankers, industrialists and civil servants, reborn as democrats, soon prospered in the new West Germany. There they worked for a new cause: European economic and political integration, writes Lebor.

Wealthy Nazi industrialists like Alfried Krupp of Krupp Industries and Friedrich Flick, as well as front companies like BMW, Siemens and Volkswagen, set about the task of building a new pan-European business empire. According to historian Dr Michael Pinto-Duschinsky, an adviser to Jewish former slave labourers, For many leading industrial figures close to the Nazi regime, Europe became a cover for pursuing German national interests after the defeat of Hitler.The continuity of the economy of Germany and the economies of post-war Europe is striking. Some of the leding figures in the Nazi economy became leading builders of the European Union.

Why not link to Adam Lebor's original piece in the Mail?

Just asking...

What's wrong with Texas? My great great grand daddy fought the Mexicans to help keep Texas free. ;)  Just because Alex Jones hasn't had elocution lessons like the Oxbridge educated BBC chat show hosts doesn't mean his discussions aren't valid. Alex Jones v Piers Morgan was most impressive and I haven't seen the like on the BBC.

Is there anywhere your antecedents haven't fought wars, Gobbers?   :laughcont:   (I could point out that Tejas was originally Mexican, so they weren't fighting to 'keep it free' but to illegally secede, but we're going off the point...)

Jones isn't wrong because he hasn't had elocution lessons (has Andrew Neil had elocution lessons - doesn't sound like it?!) He's wrong because he believes nutjob theories - like the US government putting chemicals in fruit juice to turn children gay and the state causing hurricanes using "secret electronics". He's a loon.

Having a ranty shout at Piers Morgan about how every American must have unlimited access to guns - in the immediate aftermath of a massacre when a mentally ill man with lots of guns killed lots of primary school children - is hardly impressive. It's hard to find someone who looks a ****** compared to Morgan, but in Alex Jones you have one.

Is there anywhere your antecedents haven't fought wars, Gobbers?   :laughcont:   (I could point out that Tejas was originally Mexican, so they weren't fighting to 'keep it free' but to illegally secede, but we're going off the point...)

Jones isn't wrong because he hasn't had elocution lessons (has Andrew Neil had elocution lessons - doesn't sound like it?!) He's wrong because he believes nutjob theories - like the US government putting chemicals in fruit juice to turn children gay and the state causing hurricanes using "secret electronics". He's a loon.

Having a ranty shout at Piers Morgan about how every American must have unlimited access to guns - in the immediate aftermath of a massacre when a mentally ill man with lots of guns killed lots of primary school children - is hardly impressive. It's hard to find someone who looks a ****** compared to Morgan, but in Alex Jones you have one.

My ancestor volunteered as a young lad and he became a Lieutenant adjutant in the U.S. 3rd Dragoons under General Taylor (later President Taylor). The U.S. Army fought the Mexicans along a huge front and achieved quite brilliant military victories ending with the U.S. flag being raised over Mexico City itself. Outstanding.

I notice you just couldn't resist a little BBC 'Politically Correct' Cultural Marxist dig at my post......"(I could point out that Tejas was originally Mexican, so they weren't fighting to 'keep it free' but to illegally secede, but we're going off the point...)"......you're brainwashed. :yes:

My ancestor volunteered as a young lad and he became a Lieutenant adjutant in the U.S. 3rd Dragoons under General Taylor (later President Taylor). The U.S. Army fought the Mexicans along a huge front and achieved quite brilliant military victories ending with the U.S. flag being raised over Mexico City itself. Outstanding.

I notice you just couldn't resist a little BBC 'Politically Correct' Cultural Marxist dig at my post......"(I could point out that Tejas was originally Mexican, so they weren't fighting to 'keep it free' but to illegally secede, but we're going off the point...)"......you're brainwashed. :yes:

Not sure how you can say that is culturally Marxist, Gobbers, it's historically accurate - unlike most of your posts*   :whistle:  - and the BBC didn't exist in 1845, I'm not sure they have an official line on the Battle of the Alamo.   :laughcont:

Wouldn't you say that American expansion into Mexico (and Puerto Rico, Cuba, the Philippines, Samoa etc) was the same sort of colonialism that Americans routinely berate European countries, including Britain, about?

* It was General Winfield Scott, not Zachary Taylor who captured Mexico City.

My ancestor volunteered as a young lad and he became a Lieutenant adjutant in the U.S. 3rd Dragoons under General Taylor (later President Taylor). The U.S. Army fought the Mexicans along a huge front and achieved quite brilliant military victories ending with the U.S. flag being raised over Mexico City itself. Outstanding.

Is that slave-owning General Zachary Taylor who had fought against Dear Old Blighty just a few years before Gobbers AND favoured going to war AGAIN with Britain over territorial claims in the Caribbean and Central America?!?! I'm not sure you're the true-blue Brit you claim to be!!!

And anyway; the Mexican-American War was a good old fashioned land grab; The States wanted California and used the defence of a seceding Texas (which at that time was mainly Spanish speaking and didn't want to become part of the US) as an excuse to invade California. Perhaps if the EU is the 4th Riech, we could call James Polk's United States the 'Proto-Reich'; Cultural Marxist Nazi's the lot of them!!!

Unfortunately most of the Little Englanders - often Sun readers and Jeremy Kyle style folk - are so thick it's pointless trying to explain the benefits of EU Membership to them.

Much easier to keep to simple England = Good, All Foreigners = Bad view of life.....

Anybody have any idea where this terminology originates from ?!

I have never heard Alex "Bollock Chops" Salmond referred to as a "Little Scotlander".

Adams & McGuiness, "Little Irelanders", anybody ?

Is that slave-owning General Zachary Taylor who had fought against Dear Old Blighty just a few years before Gobbers AND favoured going to war AGAIN with Britain over territorial claims in the Caribbean and Central America?!?! I'm not sure you're the true-blue Brit you claim to be!!!

And anyway; the Mexican-American War was a good old fashioned land grab; The States wanted California and used the defence of a seceding Texas (which at that time was mainly Spanish speaking and didn't want to become part of the US) as an excuse to invade California. Perhaps if the EU is the 4th Riech, we could call James Polk's United States the 'Proto-Reich'; Cultural Marxist Nazi's the lot of them!!!

When have I claimed to be a true blue Brit? The Grand Daddy of my ancestor (that was a Lieutenant in General Zachary Taylor's army) was a Southern German and an Officer in French King Louis XVI's army that fought King George's British Army in America. Lucky for him he was wounded by the British and he left the French army to settle in Philadelphia or else he could have ended up back in France fighting and dying for his doomed King or else he could have been captured by French revolutionaries and guillotined. God bless England and the U.S. :englandsmile4wf:

I have heard Salmon referred to as an ignorant, little jumped up twerp with no idea of the damage he would do.

That was from my Scottish colleague - and quite apt as well.

Little Scotlander would be about right to be honest.

He too is an idiot.

Well, I've heard a view that a great many 'Little Scotlanders' are happy with the Union with England but will be voting for Alex Salmon in order for Scotland to be kicked out of the EU. It's bang out of order for EU loving business leaders and politicians to be banging EU membership down our throats without at first consulting with a referendum on EU membership. 

I have bowel motions with less stench of crap than you.

Good work troll. More lies about Watkins I see. Never said there should be understanding. Another quote you probably can't track down like the privileged one. Haha. With the lies and myths you peddle I can see why Farage is your hero. Better luck next time Aussie.

Archived