IGNORED

Well Done Sc

Super

i was about to start exactly the same thread....was totally apathetic of his appointment but what a brilliant transformation he has led us to....with our remaining fixtures top 10 may not be beyond us.

he has made us difficult to beat...brought best out of baldock and most importantly put a smile back on the faces of the fans following our dire first 20 games.

great work

He should come over to the fans when we're safe.

I think he likes the players to take the applause but I for one would like to applaud him for what he's done

Me too. 

13th is better than I thought we could manage, seeing as we were still 22nd when December began.

What we need to remember is that to end up in the bottom 4 now 8 sides have to overhaul us. I can't see that happening.

If we hung onto O Drosscoll as some wanted. we would by now have already sampled the pain the ****** Gas are now feeling...Thank **** the board binned him and got Cotts in. HOPEFULLY next season we'll be fighting for promotion, not relegation as we have for the last four seasons. At least.

I think the bloke deserves a lot of apologies on here.

So many people putting him down for how he looks/speaks. Pathetic.

Well done Steve.

Exactly right mate. It was disgusting how some were reacting to his appointment. The bloke hadn't even had a game and he was being torn to pieces. You wont see an apology off them though, they'll move on to the "lets see where we are next season before I judge".

Me too. 

13th is better than I thought we could manage, seeing as we were still 22nd when December began.

What we need to remember is that to end up in the bottom 4 now 8 sides have to overhaul us. I can't see that happening.

What also helps is that a lot of those teams have to play each other.

I was not happy with the appointment but am delighted that he's been successful so far.

The day the appointment was made, I voiced my displeasure at the choice (which to be fair was mostly based on the totally amateur way it was all handled; par for the course with BCFC) but from that day on, he's the manager and I will always want the best for the manager of the club.

Delighted with our direction under Cotterill. He now has probably the biggest job on his hands - convincing JET and Baldock to stay for a top 6 push next season. Lose those two and I'd be very concerned for our chances at a good season next year.

At this level their combined goals are simply not replaceable IMO. Certainly not easily.

Think we are pretty much safe now. I wasn't keen at first when he took over but he has totally proved me wrong. Lets hope next season we can push on and challenge at the top end.

Couldn't agree more and echo your feelings. Well done to SC for 'keeping us up' and giving us a better team to build on and develop next season.

I raise my glass to you all - cheers!

Andy

I made it quite clear at the time of his appointment that I didn't want him here and didn't rate him much, but I said then that I'd be delighted if he proved me wrong and would say so on here.

Well I'm delighted to say he's proved me wrong. He's done a lot better than I expected, the football is an improvement on what was being seen before and we appear to be nearly safe now, which not many of us would have predicted after the shambles of a performance at Sheff Utd a couple of months ago.

The question now is can he take us forward, and mount a promotion challenge next season. Here's hoping he can.

I was OK with it but only because I didn't think Colin was realistic and we needed a change so badly. A change that added bite to our "tippy tappy, oh shit we can't defend" approach to games. We had to stop rolling over and letting in so many goals and a motivating manager focusing on the basics was in order big time. That said, I really hope everyone at the club can make it a long and successful reign for SC because I was only looking at survival when that man was appointed.

I was not happy with the appointment but am delighted that he's been successful so far.

The day the appointment was made, I voiced my displeasure at the choice (which to be fair was mostly based on the totally amateur way it was all handled; par for the course with BCFC) but from that day on, he's the manager and I will always want the best for the manager of the club.

Delighted with our direction under Cotterill. He now has probably the biggest job on his hands - convincing JET and Baldock to stay for a top 6 push next season. Lose those two and I'd be very concerned for our chances at a good season next year.

At this level their combined goals are simply not replaceable IMO. Certainly not easily.

Do you honestly think we'd get the same goal return from jet next season.....no chance, the second half of this season has proved that.

Do you honestly think we'd get the same goal return from jet next season.....no chance, the second half of this season has proved that.

His fitness at the moment is appalling.

He ran the least today of the whole team yet when he came to take the corner over by us today on about 60 mins he was absolutely fked!!!

He got the ball back off Elliott about 2 mins later and could have taken it on to the touchline but played it first time.

I reckon cos he couldn't run with it???

What does he do all week when the rest are training???

Archived