IGNORED

Where Is Joe Bryan ?

Eco

Underrated for me, old fashioned left winger. Pace, beats a man, can cross, jump, and finish. Just lacks a trick. The 3-5-2 doesn't suit him but on the left side of a 4-4-2 he's ideal

Actually thought one of his best performances was in a 352 v Watford at home this season as a left wing back. That's the only time I can remember seeing him in that formation, though it may be that I'm blocking out his poorer games there.

Actually thought one of his best performances was in a 352 v Watford at home this season as a left wing back. That's the only time I can remember seeing him in that formation, though it may be that I'm blocking out his poorer games there.

I think he is a pretty decent wing back.

Was solid as a left back for us, and looks decent as a left mid, put them together and what do you get.

Needs to prove on his consistency. Can sometimes look like he has a decent career ahead of him, other times looks like someone who will just fall away and end up at forest green.

Injuries like this wont help him. Would have been good to see him on the left of the midfield diamond for the last couple of games and seeing how he got on.

Archived