IGNORED

Morons On The Pitch

BRISTOL86

Just one question.....

WHY?

What did you achieve? What were you celebrating? That's right, nothing. You just did something purely because someone spent the whole game telling you not to.

For the first 20 seconds or so after the final whistle, there was no one seemingly going on the pitch, and I actually felt quite proud. Then one idiot started - a moron pied piper if you will - and the flock of rats followed.

It does make you wonder though what would have happened if the club didn't come on the tannoy every 30 seconds asking people not to do something. 99.9% of people probably weren't even contemplating it, but tell a bunch of morons not to do something repeatedly and it's asking for it.

Just one question.....

WHY?

What did you achieve? What were you celebrating? That's right, nothing. You just did something purely because someone spent the whole game telling you not to.

For the first 20 seconds or so after the final whistle, there was no one seemingly going on the pitch, and I actually felt quite proud. Then one idiot started - a moron pied piper if you will - and the flock of rats followed.

It does make you wonder though what would have happened if the club didn't come on the tannoy every 30 seconds asking people not to do something. 99.9% of people probably weren't even contemplating it, but tell a bunch of morons not to do something repeatedly and it's asking for it.

Because it's harmless fun and a little bit exciting.

What next, six 7 and 8 year olds being told by 5 security professionals to not stand by the advertising hoard.

Do us all a favour and learn to get over yourself mate.

Because it's harmless fun and a little bit exciting.

What next, six 7 and 8 year olds being told by 5 security professionals to not stand by the advertising hoard.

Do us all a favour and learn to get over yourself mate.

From what I saw it was mostly 16-20 year olds being knobs thinking they're cool for doing something naughty when they've been told not to.

One thing isaw was the complete lack of effort by stewards to stop said youngsters running on. One steward saw 4 boys about to go on and looked the other way. Shocking. Was a bit embarrassing and a let down by those fans that did go on the pitch. Why can they just not respect the wishes of the club?

Interesting that when they went onto the pitch they were booed by a lot of fans who stayed in the stands

Also, I know someone who was in the Wedlock with his young children who had no intention of going onto the pitch. Then a steward opened a gate to let people through, so on he went.

One thing isaw was the complete lack of effort by stewards to stop said youngsters running on. One steward saw 4 boys about to go on and looked the other way. Shocking. Was a bit embarrassing and a let down by those fans that did go on the pitch. Why can they just not respect the wishes of the club?

Exactly.

I have no qualms with a pitch invasion if you've just been promoted or survived relegation or any other situation of unbridled euphoria.

But there was literally no reason for it to happen today any more than there was against Port Vale, or Bradford, or Notts County. It's the last home game of the season, so what? Who gives a fark, we're mid table!

It was the last home game for about 30 clubs today, I'll bet there weren't pitch invasions at all the other mid table clubs in the country...

From what I saw it was mostly 16-20 year olds being knobs thinking they're cool for doing something naughty when they've been told not to.

So? Who cares? I've done it enough times. It's harmless, a little exciting and fun.

You're post is predictable rubbish.

I'd be more concerned with the morons who for the last two games have justified their wages by bullying 6 tar old children in the east end.

Disgraceful.

Interesting that when they went onto the pitch they were booed by a lot of fans who stayed in the stands

Also, I know someone who was in the Wedlock with his young children who had no intention of going onto the pitch. Then a steward opened a gate to let people through, so on he went.

Everyone around me was booing, because people just wanted to hang around and show a bit of appreciation to the players and manager for their efforts in the last few months, not watch idiots run around on the pitch. I do enough of that for 90 minutes every Saturday!

Yawn.

Everyone around me was booing, because people just wanted to hang around and show a bit of appreciation to the players and manager for their efforts in the last few months, not watch idiots run around on the pitch. I do enough of that for 90 minutes every Saturday!

Snooze.

Go back to sleep gramps.

So? Who cares? I've done it enough times. It's harmless, a little exciting and fun.

You're post is predictable rubbish.

I'd be more concerned with the morons who for the last two games have justified their wages by bullying 6 tar old children in the east end.

Disgraceful.

Yeah so have I, when there's been a valid reason for celebration. Hartlepool, Palace etc.

Last game of the season when you finish mid table in League One? Nah.

Yeah so have I, when there's been a valid reason for celebration. Hartlepool, Palace etc.

Last game of the season when you finish mid table in League One? Nah.

We did it against Peteborough 21 years ago, what's changed?

Just one question.....

WHY?

See my point above, from the Wedlock no announcements could be heard.

Plus it was really a load of little kids (8-18).

Just one question.....

WHY?

It's the typically mentality of the moronic few who feel they must go on the pitch, majority of them were from the same bunch of morons closest too the Crewe fans who were fighting with each other during the game.

It's pathetic, could have done with the police going in hard and battering a few of them, soon see the little idiots run of crying and everyone else would behave.

After what we've had to deal with this season!? I think abit of steam needed to be let off. What's the harm going on the pitch? The pitch is already getting ripped up monday anyway and cant understand why people pitch invaded in the JPT first round? Cus we beat rovers you idiot! It was long awaited since 2007 so bugger off and go to sleep you emotionless git.

So what is the problem? Ground staff have no more home matches to prepare and besides it might just 'cement' a few more kids into the City fold. Of course nothing like the pitch invasion when we beat Pompey to win promotion to the old 1st, not going on was not an option.

[/Well said tmor ,take the emotion and passion away and whats left?quote]

Stewards were told before the game that there will be a pitch invasion, and not to try to stop it.

Really didn't care a monkey's about the pitch invasion only thing it did do maybe was delay the teams reappearance for the 'lap of honour' maybe, we got fed up waiting and went home.

I for one was delighted with the pitch invasion. It meant I could get out of the ground before the team that (at Christmas) made me think we were being relegated again came back on the field to 'celebrate' being slightly less poor than they were.

Archived