IGNORED

Steve Landsown

RedHead05

As the PA system is terrible in the Eastend any chance someone could sum up what our owner had to say today??

that the rebuild was down to 7-8 years hard work!  and the best decision he has ever made was to allow city fans back in the

EE that kind of thing.

It seemed to sort of get truncated by the chanting from the East End!

He thanked the fans for their support, praised Cotterill and the players for the turnaround in form and said the ground rebuild was exciting.

In truth you didn't miss too much if you couldn't hear it.

Just to be clear, I think the club would be significantly worse off without SL ....however...

He only comes on the pitch when things are on an up...last time I remember seeing him make a speech was half time at Christmas with mcinnes in charge against Peterborough who had 10 men and we were 2-0 up against where he said 'we'v made mistakes but are on the up now' .

A week later he was nowhere to be seen when we were 4-0 down at half time against Leicester and 6 hours later he sacked mcinnes !

You expect him to come on the pitch every week ? Or plan it for when we are going to lose ?

He addresses the supporters twice a year normally, at the beginning and end of the season, with maybe another pitch address at halfway through the season. In between he'll do one or two away games for a Q&A in a pub somewhere - regardless of results.

Not sure many others at other clubs do that.

It was good to hear the East End chant his name during his speech, and he got a great round of applause from every stand at the end of it as well.

In that case where was his end of season speech last year ?

Just something I notice and like I said, we would be significantly worse off without him.

The same people who cheer and applaud Hollowhead ? :facepalm:

Doubt it,  I hate Holloway with a passion.  I dislike Lansdown and what he has so far done with the club, you can differentiate between the two! just because people do not share your view on Lansdown doesn't mean they are wrong/right or Holloway lovers!

Steange assumption to come to.

Doubt it, I hate Holloway with a passion. I dislike Lansdown and what he has so far done with the club, you can differentiate between the two! just because people do not share your view on Lansdown doesn't mean they are wrong/right or Holloway lovers!

Steange assumption to come to.

What has Lansdown done wrong to the club may I ask?

Archived