IGNORED

Please Not Birmingham!

Anglia Red

Nonsense.

I would like us to sign Wade Elliott but there are plenty of others out there who are similar players and will be available this summer. Everyone knows that none of the previous managers tried to sign an attack minded midfielder and we've been crying out for one since Hartley went but I am confident Cotts will address this. As for Nyron I like him a lot but I don't think his signing is a priority.

I hope you are right about Cotts ability to bring decent players in permanently.Problem is mate very few footballers seem to want to come to us. Wade has prooved that he can play for us, we should pull out all the stops.

The beginning of our slide was when we didn't sign Bikey permanently and i hope the Club took notice. If we have to pay over the odds to get Wade and Nyron that's how it is for a Club in our situation.

I'm in Sheffield so Scunny's only about 40 min in the car so not too bad for me. Just a shame that Sheff Wednesday didn't go down!

I live in Louth, maybe we should set up a Lincolnshire City Supporters Club!

I'm in East Yorkshire...so maybe a Humberside branch? :-)

This sounds like a cracking idea to me.

Isn't Wade out of contract? So it would come down to him whether he'd want to sign again at Brum where he'd been sent out on loan from and not needed basically, or sign for someone like us where they'd be a main guy as we showed while he's been with us.

Bloke from the local Brum newspaper was on five live just now.

He said he fears for the club "as a whole" if they go down,with the owner in jail and any money they have tied up in the Far East.

He gave the impression the club could fold if a new buyer wasn't found,with the debts they have who will buy them?

Bloke from the local Brum newspaper was on five live just now.

He said he fears for the club "as a whole" if they go down,with the owner in jail and any money they have tied up in the Far East.

He gave the impression the club could fold if a new buyer wasn't found,with the debts they have who will buy them?

Yeeee Haaaaa

Bunch of scrotes the lot of them. Always remember arriving at the gate years ago at 1pm to find the "Zulus" had taken the East End. Not difficult considering no one else was even there or probably out of bed. Even had the nerve to go onto our sacred soil with a ball and kick it into the goal (the little rebels). Mind you come 3pm there wasn't any sign of them apart from the odd pool of blood.

Yeeee Haaaaa

Bunch of scrotes the lot of them. Always remember arriving at the gate years ago at 1pm to find the "Zulus" had taken the East End. Not difficult considering no one else was even there or probably out of bed. Even had the nerve to go onto our sacred soil with a ball and kick it into the goal (the little rebels). Mind you come 3pm there wasn't any sign of them apart from the odd pool of blood.

Were they on their period ?

Archived