IGNORED

Please Not Birmingham!

Anglia Red

With all the hype that has followed Wolves in our league this season I sincerely hope Birmingham pull clear of the relgation zone. Blackpool Millwall Donny Barnsley and Yeovil would not be big clubs for our league, but if Birmingham come down all the attention and most matches shown by Sky will focus on them, Here's hoping they scrape survival in the championship. 

I hope they do stay up, I went to Uni in Brum and have a lot of affection for the city.  And Lee Clarke's had a hell of a time, what with all the nonsense about the (jailed) owner, etc.

"Fit and Proper".  FA = Morons.

They offered him to WBA when they got relegated, WBA were astonished by his wages

Is correct he's on 70k, outrageous

Cripes, I thought we'd signed some over-paid donkeys, but that's truly horrific.  He really is a total carthorse.  How does he sleep at night, earning superstar money for a broke club at the bottom end of the second division?  What a total twonk. 

Cripes, I thought we'd signed some over-paid donkeys, but that's truly horrific.  He really is a total carthorse.  How does he sleep at night, earning superstar money for a broke club at the bottom end of the second division?  What a total twonk. 

Bit harsh the club offered him the deal when they were in the prem, he accepted it. Hardly his fault, the twonks are the owners!

Bit harsh the club offered him the deal when they were in the prem, he accepted it. Hardly his fault, the twonks are the owners!

Yeah, but to still be pulling that sort of money the state they are in...but I agree, whoever sorted that deal must have been crackers.

Not least 'cos he's absolute gash.

Isn't Wade out of contract? So it would come down to him whether he'd want to sign again at Brum where he'd been sent out on loan from and not needed basically, or sign for someone like us where they'd be a main guy as we showed while he's been with us.

Exactly!

Even though they've just shat their game in hand they'll stay up, but it's close. I can see them nicking a point at the Reebok as much as I can see Donny getting torn to pieces by Leicester.

I hate being right sometimes :(

Archived