IGNORED

Nlbr Bricking It?

Mahatma Coate

C*ty invaded the pitch at home to Crewe on saturday too so whatever punishment we get should be reflected there.  

Don't know about the rest of our fans but I'd take a 6 point deduction on the condition Rovers do the same -.-

A gasshole I was chatting to yesterday, reminded me that it was 24 years since they beat us at Trumpton.

I'd love it if 24 hours after their favourite date, they lost their league status.

It would have a certain symmetry. Even better if they lose 2-4 today.

Yes, but they also forget the other 2nd May....Bristol Rovers 1 Wycombe Wanderers 2....the game that saw them relegated to the basement division for the first time in their history which instantly put a death nail in the coffin for the only reasonable comeback that they had left which was "Well at least we've never been in the bottom division". So whenever they mention 2nd of May I celebrate with them for different reasons... Forgetful sags that they are!

A gasshole I was chatting to yesterday, reminded me that it was 24 years since they beat us at Trumpton.

I'd love it if 24 hours after their favourite date, they lost their league status.

It would have a certain symmetry. Even better if they lose 2-4 today.

Archived