IGNORED

Spanish League

InCider

Real have 3 games left,the others two.

Athletico are away to Barcelona on the last day!

If level on points it goes on head to head results,which in those circumstances would suit Barca.

But, it could possibly end up with Barca "not" wanting to beat Athletico in the final game because that could hand the title to Real !!

Why does the league get decide on head to head. Same as champs league, doesnt seem right to me.

Its over a season and a league not just 2 matches only, use head to head if level gd. Still a league but what's the point of the rest of the games.

I think it's good,it encourages the top teams to go out and try to beat each other when they play.

It adds to the entertainment.

It would be incredible to see Atletico win the title, as someone else has alluded to - essentially akin to Everton beating Chelsea and Man City over the course of the season - pretty much unthinkable.

To think that Barca can go a season without winning the CL, La Liga or Copa del Rey is madness!

My first ever foreign football kit as a lad was Atletico when we went to the Canary Islands and I've had a little soft spot for them ever since!

It would be incredible to see Atletico win the title, as someone else has alluded to - essentially akin to Everton beating Chelsea and Man City over the course of the season - pretty much unthinkable.

To think that Barca can go a season without winning the CL, La Liga or Copa del Rey is madness!

My first ever foreign football kit as a lad was Atletico when we went to the Canary Islands and I've had a little soft spot for them ever since!

You bloody glory hunter! You should've been supporting CD Tenerife! :-P ;-)

To be fair the Barca crowd do have a bit of an agenda here Bill, if they can't win the title, who would you guess they would want to win it?.

Any one of 18 other clubs!

Still thought it was a good response considering one goal and it would have been Barcelona's title.

Archived