IGNORED

Released Players... (Merged)

Hydey

Swindons released players:

Forwards Paul Benson, who has spent this season on loan at Luton Town, and Dany N'Guessan have also been released.

Aaron Oakley, Kayden Jackson, Alex Smith, Leigh Bedwell, Mark Francis, Lee Cox and Alex Ferguson

Dany N'Guessan isn't a bad player in this league..

What's with this sh*tty attitude on these forums?!

OK, so the OP made a suggestion that seems silly to you with your all knowing super wise football knowledge but is there any real genuine reason to be so ****ing insulting?!

I do remember people laughing and mocking when signing David James was mentioned... then he did. Just because something is highly unlikely it doesn't mean the person who suggests it should receive mockery and abuse, no wonder our fan base seems so divided all the time!

How about Nile Ranger?

I mean who wouldn't give the missus a slap and kick the door open to get him to sign for us?

He got slapped out of swindon last week.contract ripped up or something like that.

Swindons released players:

Forwards Paul Benson, who has spent this season on loan at Luton Town, and Dany N'Guessan have also been released.

Aaron Oakley, Kayden Jackson, Alex Smith, Leigh Bedwell, Mark Francis, Lee Cox and Alex Ferguson

Dany N'Guessan isn't a bad player in this league..

Ferguson might be a decent shout, heard he's got coaching ambitions later down the line

Welcome to the summer silly season everybody!

Not exactly that silly is it. A player who seems to have completely fallen off the radar. Wages may be an issue but if you dont ask you dont get. I remember people laughing at the thought of England's number one keeper joining us...

As for the player himself I dont think Eagles is someone who cotts would be interested in. From what I remember he has ability but not blessed with pace. A bit of a luxury player. Would rather a Freeman or Grealish signed.

If we were in the championship then maybe.

The ' we couldnt afford his wages' thing does make me laugh, even more so these days..He could be on 20 k a week at Bolton dosn't mean he will get it anywhere else in fact im pretty certain he wont so these jobing players either take what they are offered or end up without a club.

Its a fair shout if we were a league above the only thing against us would be being in this poo league players by and large of any quality dont want to be below the second tier and i dont blame them really..

If we were in the championship then maybe.

The ' we couldnt afford his wages' thing does make me laugh, even more so these days..He could be on 20 k a week at Bolton dosn't mean he will get it anywhere else in fact im pretty certain he wont so these jobing players either take what they are offered or end up without a club.

Its a fair shout if we were a league above the only thing against us would be being in this poo league players by and large of any quality dont want to be below the second tier and i dont blame them really..

I agree that he'll end up on a lesser contract now. He's been released after all, meaning Bolton don't rate him highly enough anymore. I think this may have been feasible had we still been in the championship but I doubt it as a lg1 club.

didnt chris eagles play for manchester united and was touted to be the english ronaldo.....paaaahaha

To be fair to the lad, at 28 he's already had a very decent career, primarily in the top two leagues.

Don't think Bolton are letting him go because of ability, more finances.

Might not be Ronaldo, but he'd be a more than decent player at our level, and will likely end up at a Championship team.

Everybody's still crowing about the Sags.

Eagles wouldn't be cheep and he would just swan around the pitch acting the big bird.

You're joking aintcha?

I think Lansdown should dip into his nest egg and we should swoop for this player.

I'm sure he'd not turn out to be an albatross around our neck.

Archived