IGNORED

All The Best Fonts, Carey & Marv

kachina

Carey should never be involved at this club again. Murray should follow out the door.

Old boys jobs have caused so many issues over the last 10 years.

I agree, we need a professional kitman who has qualifications in persil and lenor. It sickens me to the core that I doubt that Scott has ever been trained formally to use a washing machine or fold socks. It is a minor miracle that we've never turned out on a saturday in star trek costumes after Murray got it wrong. I saw Murray drop a coat the other week whilst carrying lots of them around the pitch, how he didn't get the sack there and then I don't know. 

I'm glad you fully appreciate the gravity of my post. Your support is both edifying and mildly stimulating. It's probably more to do with influence around young men than Persil, but I do appreciate your concern that the whites be at their best.

I didn't know we had Star Trek costumes. We don't have Romulan though apparently.

Does SL know about this frivolous waste of money? Will the Romulans play the race card?

We do have to kick intergalactic racism out of football you know, and not having Romulan kit could send the wrong message. Points could be deducted, and we may have the number of flags allowed to be waved reduced from 4 to 3.

And there was I thinking that more than a few people on this forum knew what influence Carey and Murray have around AG. And not just over the wash powder.

You don't mean? Oh my gosh!

Are you telling me that THEY get to pick the music on the team bus for away trips?

Carey isn't staying in football full time, likely to do some part time coaching with the kids, but he's spent the last year or so setting up his own business so majority of his focus is on that full time.

Absolutely correct.

Carey should never be involved at this club again. Murray should follow out the door.

Old boys jobs have caused so many issues over the last 10 years.

I couldn't agree more...

Being here so long..it seems, breeds complacency and a somewhat Un professional manner.

I know SoD wasn't impressed with certain behaviour from them, and SC recently found out and showed his wrath to one of them.

Thinking you can take one of the Clubs vehicles back from an away game, without permission,because you have to go to a party, leaving the Team and manager stranded and waiting for Bryan to give a sample, who couldn't because he was so dehydrated, meant that instead of Bryan coming home in that Vehicle, which the manager wanted him too, instead the team and manager had to wait ages their until he could deliver so to speak....plus other indiscretions that have been noted.

Complacency breads contempt it seems.

Archived