IGNORED

More Class From The Gas

BS15_RED

Hahahaha and then an apology on the official site...

We received a letter from Exeter a week ago exercising their option to take Eliot Richards at the end of the season, therefore we were under the impression that the player was aware he had been released. 

Darrell has now spoken to Eliot, and we would like to apologise for any misunderstanding that has occurred.

What a joke ha!

"@Official_BRFC: We received a letter from Exeter a week ago exercising their option to take Eliot Richards at the end of the season 1 of 3"

"@Official_BRFC: Therefore we were under the impression that the player was aware he had been released. 2 of 3"

"@Official_BRFC: Darrell has now spoken to Eliot, and we would like to apologise for any misunderstanding that has occurred."

I hope we have had a serious look at taking any/all their young talent now they are non-league.

I know they went for a tier 3 academy but i guess if they stay down too long they will struggle to maintain even that.

Hopefully any good youngsters they have will realise staying with Rovers is a bad idea for their futures.

I hope we have had a serious look at taking any/all their young talent now they are non-league.

I know they went for a tier 3 academy but i guess if they stay down too long they will struggle to maintain even that.

Hopefully any good youngsters they have will realise staying with Rovers is a bad idea for their futures.

We can already take all there talented youngsters and there's not a jot they can do about it

We can already take all there talented youngsters and there's not a jot they can do about it

That's true but with Rovers being a League team and only 1 Division below i'm sure a lot of lads (with parents persuasion) stuck with Rovers, now they are Non League it makes more sense for those lads who have stuck with them to move over (well the ones we want anyway).

Its a big opportunity to attract all the local talent now rather than split it with Rovers, just an opportunity not to be missed.

Archived