IGNORED

Proud

Go Junior GO

Just sat thinking about the season and the club and have a feeling of great pride

Proud that we are staying in league one and after a difficult start everyone has come together and pulled ourselves out of trouble.

Proud that we have had a legend such as Louis Carey that has made a record number of appearances for his hometown club

Proud that we are staying and redeveloping ashton gate into a modern stadium but keeping the memories of years gone by

Proud that we have got a decent crop of youngsters coming through the youth team ranks and finally getting chances in the first team

Proud to be the only league club in Bristol!!!

Roll on next season

Just sat thinking about the season and the club and have a feeling of great pride

Proud that we are staying in league one and after a difficult start everyone has come together and pulled ourselves out of trouble.

Proud that we have had a legend such as Louis Carey that has made a record number of appearances for his hometown club

Proud that we are staying and redeveloping ashton gate into a modern stadium but keeping the memories of years gone by

Proud that we have got a decent crop of youngsters coming through the youth team ranks and finally getting chances in the first team

Roll on next season

Proud as regard to be a City fan? We are in the 3rd tier of football, and for a city the size of Bristol that is poor, can't really see the demotion of Rovers to Non League is going to increase our stock, but I guess it betters the petty bragging rights, but hardly relevant as far as achievements really is it?  

Proud? I don't think so.

Roll on next season

Carey beating John Atyeo's record was contrived. A few cameo sub appearances. It's hardly anything to be proud of.

I'm not proud that City struggled last season for so long, fortunately they eventually did well enough for a mid table finish.

Nor am I proud that City are now the only league club in Bristol. I feel desperately sorry for all those gasheads who have been let down by their club. They are football supporters after all just like us.

• Admin

If your not Proud to be a city fan right now then ,do one and go and support non league rovers you deserve each other

Really helpful remark...

Valid points, but you are only taking things as they stand today - not as they were for the first half of the season

Reasons to feel optimistic, yes....

But last season WAS a disaster from pre-season right through to early 2014 on and off of the pitch

It has taken numerous redundancies and moves but for the first time in a long time, feel optimistic about what is ahead of us

Amazes me how negative people are on this forum , yes we all know we should be in championship but majority of our time as a club we have been at league one level , yes 12th not ideal but we have stopped the slide , the club is building for the future with the ground, 

just people should just wake up and realise how lucky we are to have a football club at all.

Next time mate, don't bother starting a thread sharing your thoughts, you'll just get ripped apart... Again.

You're so right mate, as soon as you as read it you just  know the suicidal syds on here are gonna bring you down :sad26:

Amazes me how negative people are on this forum , yes we all know we should be in championship but majority of our time as a club we have been at league one level , yes 12th not ideal but we have stopped the slide , the club is building for the future with the ground, 

just people should just wake up and realise how lucky we are to have a football club at all.

Come on. Narrate this vision.

How are memories of the Eastend being kept in this modern stadium? Lurched around at the open day, bad vibed the Wedlock design. I must be missing summat.

Will the Wedlock crappers belt out a tune of drink up thy cider when the chain is pulled?

• Admin

Amazes me how negative people are on this forum , yes we all know we should be in championship

I would ask;

Why is it being negative?

Who says we "should be a Championship side" (History doesn't dictate that)?

This has got me curious as to what the heck you are on about?

I would ask;

Why is it being negative?

Who says we "should be a Championship side" (History doesn't dictate that)?

This has got me curious as to what the heck you are on about?

confused me too,

Don't think I'm being negitive, like I said I'm optimistic but I'm not proud of a 12th place finish we should of done a hell of a lot better,

Carey beating John Atyeo's record was contrived. A few cameo sub appearances. It's hardly anything to be proud of.

I'm not proud that City struggled last season for so long, fortunately they eventually did well enough for a mid table finish.

Nor am I proud that City are now the only league club in Bristol. I feel desperately sorry for all those gasheads who have been let down by their club. They are football supporters after all just like us.

So I presume Carey should be disappointed?

Your statement is just silly,I didn't realise their were other rules involved in playing the most games for our club.

He's played the most games for our club,that's a fact,get over it.

So I presume Carey should be disappointed?

Your statement is just silly,I didn't realise their were other rules involved in playing the most games for our club.

He's played the most games for our club,that's a fact,get over it.

Carey beating John Atyeo's record was contrived. A few cameo sub appearances. 

To be fair to RR Bill, the first sentences above are true, it's only the rest of his post that is total bollox, he is improving.

Carey beating John Atyeo's record was contrived. A few cameo sub appearances.

To be fair to RR Bill, the first sentences above are true, it's only the rest of his post that is total bollox, he is improving.

I just can't see that Carey has nothing "not" to feel proud about.

The record books won't mention anything about contriving!

I just can't see that Carey has nothing "not" to feel proud about.

The record books won't mention anything about contriving!

Within modern game his achievement is astonishing and I take my hat off to a guy who never gave less than 100% whenever he put on the jersey. Within the modern game Louis is a true legend and is and should be quite rightly proud of that.

However the last 2 contracts were a waste of a squad place IMO, I think SC was very cute over the way he handled the cameo role he gave Louis to beat the record, it was something he was obviously acutely aware of and a way of getting a bit of a feel good factor back into what was an appalling season following a relegation season, city were winning well and once the record breaking was done and dusted, Louis was then pretty much far away from SC's plans from that moment on, your right the record books won't show anything about contriving but without the cameo appearance he wouldn't have beaten the record and had he been fit enough he would haver played more, especially the way our defence was performing.

if you are old enough to remember the year of 1982 a very dark period for us, I think you will find that the blue few we were over the moon at are predicament and were quite happy to see are great club go out of business, if you think they have any affinity for are club you are seriously deluded.

if you are old enough to remember the year of 1982 a very dark period for us, I think you will find that the blue few we were over the moon at are predicament and were quite happy to see are great club go out of business, if you think they have any affinity for are club you are seriously deluded.

Some gasheads reacted in the way you describe but they were in the minority but unfortunately they were the loudest.

The vast majority of Rovers fans are decent people just like CIty fans are.

Some gasheads reacted in the way you describe but they were in the minority but unfortunately they were the loudest.

You must have bloody big car robbo,all these lovely gasheads to drive to Eastleigh

I'm sure they are decent people,but as they are our biggest rivals I will celebrate the relegation with joy :)

Archived