IGNORED

Play- Off Semis

Vincent Vega

Watched that in a kebab house in Turkey on my holidays (booked at the start of the season, thinking we would be in a relegation battle rather than a playoff chase!) and was running round the kebab house hugging random strangers when this happened. I went back for the second leg and they laid on free beer and food for me and the Mrs as we'd stayed so long and been so entertaining in the first leg :laughcont:

Anyway to this season's play offs.

Thursday night Derby looked awesome in the second half at Brighton. Friday night, Wigan broke through the QPR defence, but all too often had just one man up front despite being the home side. (Heard of any other teams playing like that)? Given just those first leg performances, I reckon Derby are heading for the Prem.

My son is a P'boro' season ticket holder, but he and quite a few others reckon PNE will wing the League 1 play offs.

For League 2, I've no favourites, but would prefer Fleetwood NOT to come up. We've just lost Carlisle, I don't want to replace them with another really long journey.

Anyway to this season's play offs.

Thursday night Derby looked awesome in the second half at Brighton. Friday night, Wigan broke through the QPR defence, but all too often had just one man up front despite being the home side. (Heard of any other teams playing like that)? Given just those first leg performances, I reckon Derby are heading for the Prem.

My son is a P'boro' season ticket holder, but he and quite a few others reckon PNE will wing the League 1 play offs.

For League 2, I've no favourites, but would prefer Fleetwood NOT to come up. We've just lost Carlisle, I don't want to replace them with another really long journey.

I reckon Preston will do it too. As for league 2 I'm going to pick York to come up, there form recently has been very good.

Funny things p/offs. Don't know the crowd at Brighton, but appeared to be lots of empty seats. Wigan 14k, below their average.

Why do these clubs NOT get top gates for their biggest home game of the season?

I was shocked at how many empty seats Wigan has last night, but then again they couldn't even sell their fa cup final tickets when they was there?

I am dying to see our play off final 2nd leg with palace, was a great game and night.

I was shocked at how many empty seats Wigan has last night, but then again they couldn't even sell their fa cup final tickets when they was there?

I am dying to see our play off final 2nd leg with palace, was a great game and night.

Pretty sh1t quality, someone must have a DVD of the game surely?

Without doubt the Palace game was great, the away end erupted when Noble scored and the train trips home and the scenes at Paddington were unreal. The 2nd leg night was amazing though, probably the best atmosphere and game I ever witnessed at the gate, and I enjoyed that night even more than winning the Fa Trophy.

Dosnt suprise me at all in regards to Wigan, are small club that have been punching above there weight for years.. Theres 3 or 4 clubs in league one level bigger than Wigan ourselves included..

As long as I don't ever ever have to watch that bloody final again :grr:

Archived