IGNORED

Play- Off Semis

Vincent Vega

York v Fleetwood has had to be postponed due to a waterlogged pitch. The match was delayed for 30 minutes but the pitch still unplayable after the grounds staff working on it. No re arranged date yet, but the next leg was due to be Friday. Never known this before, playoffs disrupted. 4 hour round trip for the fans too so not exactly local

How did the gas manage to get relegated?!

I'm watching this Burton vs Southend leg and wondering how either team would even be able to challenge us in the slightest next year.

Rovers were shocking. They are gonna really struggle in the conference if something doesn't change at their club.

Hopefully they 'do a Stockport' though :)

How did the gas manage to get relegated?!

I'm watching this Burton vs Southend leg and wondering how either team would even be able to challenge us in the slightest next year.

I've seen a fair bit of the Conference this year as my local side were in it this season, and the difference between it and L2 is minimal. You could easily swap out the top 12 or so in the Conference and the bottom 12 in L2 without having much effect.

Damn! I'd prefer Wigan to win at QPR, but it wasn't to be. No special reason other than I don't like QPR.

I also wanted York to win as it's not so difficult to reach as is Fleetwood.

Then again, Sarfend is a trek. Let's get behind Burton to get promoted to our division.

Damn! I'd prefer Wigan to win at QPR, but it wasn't to be. No special reason other than I don't like QPR.

Then again, Sarfend is a trek. Let's get behind Burton to get promoted to our division.

Southend would be a good away day, Burton could literally be any old town in the midlands

Damn! I'd prefer Wigan to win at QPR, but it wasn't to be. No special reason other than I don't like QPR.

Always disliked QPR, Dunno why just one of those teams. I think it was the game where ageymang scored a hat trick at their place and they had bloody goal music :grr: that did it for me

Southend would be a good away day, Burton could literally be any old town in the midlands

Burton would be a cracking away day! Decent old school town, easy to get to and they have a lot of great pubs due to the large brewery nearby. We'd take a load there, hope they come up. Just not Fleetwood please!!!

Burton would be a cracking away day! Decent old school town, easy to get to and they have a lot of great pubs due to the large brewery nearby. We'd take a load there, hope they come up. Just not Fleetwood please!!!

I want fleetwood seeing as Blackpool did not come down just for the weekend away!!

Sod Burton, seen enough of it thanks.... ex-wife is from B-o-T.... say no more.

Archived