IGNORED

Fa Cup

rat23

that dean windass goal is still very fresh in my memory.....  anyone like me hoping for emphatic drubbing of the tigers ?

or is a sympathetic underdog choice for you ? 

six nil to the gooners would be nice 

that dean windass goal is still very fresh in my memory.....  anyone like me hoping for emphatic drubbing of the tigers ?

or is a sympathetic underdog choice for you ? 

six nil to the gooners would be nice 

Hull win for me. I'd rather they entered European football as a result of their own achievements. Also it would be nice to see an English manager win it.

Plus Arsene Wengers face would be a picture.

don't really care to be honest i've had next to zero intrest in the FA cup for the last 4 or 5 years now, but underdogs always the underdogs, plus watching wenger trying to justify Arsenal's failure will be a peach

After seeing that picture of the Arsenal victory parade bus, I hope Hull win.

All clubs have to prepare stuff like that - just like Chelsea and Liverpool were planning victory parades before they even won the European Cup or the league. I'm sure Hull have one hidden somewhere too.

As for the final, I'm not too fussed. I like Wenger but I also don't mind an underdog winning. It's a bit of a nuisance that the La Liga showdown is the same time as the final, though.

All clubs have to prepare stuff like that - just like Chelsea and Liverpool were planning victory parades before they even won the European Cup or the league. I'm sure Hull have one hidden somewhere too.

As for the final, I'm not too fussed. I like Wenger but I also don't mind an underdog winning. It's a bit of a nuisance that the La Liga showdown is the same time as the final, though.

dundee had to book theirs 2 weeks ago just in case they win,

True. Fair enough.

I always prefer the underdog but tbh I'm not particularly keen on any of the teams who generally make up the final.

People talk about the magic of the cup. The last final I really remember, and watched the build up to, was the 96 final. Man Utd v Liverpool.

True. Fair enough.

I always prefer the underdog but tbh I'm not particularly keen on any of the teams who generally make up the final.

People talk about the magic of the cup. The last final I really remember, and watched the build up to, was the 96 final. Man Utd v Liverpool.

last years was good to be fair but I was at a wedding pissed up so that could be clouding my judgement

Hang on a minute.... The FA cup goes further than the third round?? Think we may have missed a trick here.....

Anyways want Hull to win, fans seem like a good bunch (singing real supporters at the 90ish that went on a cold Friday night after we had already been relegated) and my mate put a double on at Christmas for Man City to win the league and Hull (I have no idea why he picked them) for the FA cup. He's in for a good return if it comes in! 

Plus I was at the emirates for the WBA game the other week, the way some of Arsenals lot were talking it was as if it was a forgone conclusion- which annoyed me so would be amusing to see them cry on the tele.

in fairness to Liverpool, they had to prepare their bus in case they won the league as its mot ran out in 1990.

In the season leading to that P O Final, Hull finished above City, so I didn't begrudge them winning. Like many people I'm backing the underdogs; Hull.

This is bringing back painful memories of that play off final. Hiwever this is turning into a cracking tie, I hate Arsenal with a passion so hope Hull win, what a goal that just was by Cazorla. Had SL played his cards right this coupd have been us today.

Archived