IGNORED

Fa Cup

rat23

I think it is actually more of a decision by the FA, whilst it results in slightly higher domestic audiences I believe the international audiences also increase massively for evening kickoffs, although not so sure about this year as it clashes with the Spanish league.

It's also messed Hull as a City up.

Hull KR are playing Hull FC in Manchester at the same time as the Cup Final.

Hull must be deserted!

I think it is actually more of a decision by the FA, whilst it results in slightly higher domestic audiences I believe the international audiences also increase massively for evening kickoffs, although not so sure about this year as it clashes with the Spanish league.

Spanish league? You wouldn't have thought it even existed in the town I'm in. Every single pub and on every single TV it's the FA Cup final, even though it's on terrestrial TV. The irony being it must be the most un-English town in England

Spanish league? You wouldn't have thought it even existed in the town I'm in. Every single pub and on every single TV it's the FA Cup final, even though it's on terrestrial TV. The irony being it must be the most un-English town in England

I think the poster was talking worldwide,there is no doubt that the Barcelona A Madrid game will take tens of millions away from the FA Cup viewing figures worldwide.

Townshend is a****, "Giroud was great there, rolled his man" what he left out was the cheating French git then threw himself to the floor and got a fellow pro booked.

i'm glad the 2 penalties weren't given Carzola goes down far to easily.

Footballers today look as though they are on their way to a pool party at John Barrowman's penthouse suite in Cardiff.

Good to see the fans remembering those who died in the Bradford fire after the Premier League did nothing last weekend.

Be fair. The PL would have remembered the Bradford fire if someone had paid them a shedload of money :noexp:

I think the poster was talking worldwide,there is no doubt that the Barcelona A Madrid game will take tens of millions away from the FA Cup viewing figures worldwide.

Oh right, got ya. I was still a bit disappointed because I wanted to watch the Spanish game. Had to watch it in a bookies in the end :laugh:

Im turning over soon to watch the rugger.

11-3 down and they storm back to win 22-11! Well done Bris, you're in the play off final!

Didn't like the commentator continually mentioning Bristol had a massively wealthy financial backer and they therefore had bought a winning team giving the likes of Rotherham no chance.

11-3 down and they storm back to win 22-11! Well done Bris, you're in the play off final!

Didn't like the commentator continually mentioning Bristol had a massively wealthy financial backer and they therefore had bought a winning team giving the likes of Rotherham no chance.

Well, you have to admit that does account for BCFC's massive success over the last few years :noexp:

I'm no rugby expert but it seemed getting Ryan Jones in for the play off games was a bit of a coup? I can see SL spending big if they go up, just wish he had done the same with us when we were chasing the premiership. Fair play to Rotherham they put up a massive fight. I believe the final is also two legs? I may be temoted to go down there for the second leg. Anyone know the dates?

Archived