IGNORED

Steven Davies

I'd prefer a striker who had scored over 100 goals in their career to one who has scored under 50, despite sharing the same age.

I'd rather have one who had a decent all round game for us and actually looked bothered. Especially when one spent half his career playing on the left wing.

All this talk of him not being interested or had a bad attitude is just speculative fans adding 2+2 together and getting 10. As usual people pretending they are in the know.

Fact is he scored goals and looked one of the best players in a shit side.

Prob will head down to league 1 after the seaso he has had but people rubbishing him are talking nonsense as usual.

I'd rather have one who had a decent all round game for us and actually looked bothered. Especially when one spent half his career playing on the left wing.

Pitman had a great all round game, his link play and passing were often outstanding.

Not athletic enough for some City fans though. 

All this talk of him not being interested or had a bad attitude is just speculative fans adding 2+2 together and getting 10. As usual people pretending they are in the know.

Fact is he scored goals and looked one of the best players in a shit side.

Prob will head down to league 1 after the seaso he has had but people rubbishing him are talking nonsense as usual.

Hey I think Davies is a talented lad but he cannot get fully fit and I'd wager Blackpool have found that out to their cost...

Pitman had a great all round game, his link play and passing were often outstanding.

Not athletic enough for some City fans though.

Techniquely very good. Athletically poor. IMO that's why he hasn't established himself in the championship.

Archived