IGNORED

Steven Davies

All this talk of him not being interested or had a bad attitude is just speculative fans adding 2+2 together and getting 10. As usual people pretending they are in the know.

Fact is he scored goals and looked one of the best players in a shit side.

Prob will head down to league 1 after the seaso he has had but people rubbishing him are talking nonsense as usual.

My maths adds up just fine thanks, and Davies has "issues" with getting fit.

All this talk of him not being interested or had a bad attitude is just speculative fans adding 2+2 together and getting 10. As usual people pretending they are in the know.

Fact is he scored goals and looked one of the best players in a shit side.

Prob will head down to league 1 after the seaso he has had but people rubbishing him are talking nonsense as usual.

Didn't you spend a couple of months earlier this year telling everyone how rubbish Baldock was? :clapping:

The guy who has almost double Davies' goals to games ratio :whistle:

The guy definitely has 'natural' talent...but you just know he's a fat lad waiting to break free.

It's crossed my mind how many naturally talented footballers we've had, with fitness problems...i.e...not 'naturally' fit and athletic.

Tommy Doc

Noble

Trundle

Jackie

Davies

Pitman

and JET to a degree

The guy definitely has 'natural' talent...but you just know he's a fat lad waiting to break free.

It's crossed my mind how many naturally talented footballers we've had, with fitness problems...i.e...not 'naturally' fit and athletic.

Tommy Doc

Noble

Trundle

Jackie

Davies

Pitman

and JET to a degree

When I took my wife to the Dagenham cup game at the Gate late last year, as JET walked on to the pitch she asked "who's that" and I told her he was our star player. She burst out laughing and said "no one that fat plays professional football!" which I thought was a touch harsh, but he doesn't have the appearance of a natural athlete. He's strong and quick over a short distance, but one of the reasons it annoys me when people get on his back about not chasing down, etc. is that if he did that he'd be on his arse after 20 minutes

When I took my wife to the Dagenham cup game at the Gate late last year, as JET walked on to the pitch she asked "who's that" and I told her he was our star player. She burst out laughing and said "no one that fat plays professional football!" which I thought was a touch harsh, but he doesn't have the appearance of a natural athlete. He's strong and quick over a short distance, but one of the reasons it annoys me when people get on his back about not chasing down, etc. is that if he did that he'd be on his arse after 20 minutes

She'd have pissed herself in you took her to the Gillingham game that Akinfenwa played in!!

She'd have pissed herself in you took her to the Gillingham game that Akinfenwa played in!!

Yes but didn't he cause us trouble!

And yes Jet walks like his shorts are too tight, maybe they are? Get on it Scotty when you've finished sunning yourself.

And no to Davies returning, never (rarely, there are exceptions) go back. He wasnt exactly a cult hero/club legend the last time.

Archived