IGNORED

Are They For Real?

Rehabilitation is a bit difficult for someone who is still vociferously claiming he is innocent.

Plenty of people, both men and women have been convicted of offences they didn't commit.

He is doing his time, and when it's done, it's done.

Plenty of people, both men and women have been convicted of offences they didn't commit.

He is doing his time, and when it's done, it's done.

Maybe many years ago, the chances these days are very slim because of the burden of proof required and just the small matter of 12 people having to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt + a failed appeal.

Anyway we were talking about rehabilitation, how can somebody who still believes that it is ok to take advantage of an incredibly drunk woman in the way he did, be considered as rehabilitated?.

When his time is done he is still a rapist.

Maybe many years ago, the chances these days are very slim because of the burden of proof required and just the small matter of 12 people having to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt + a failed appeal.

Anyway we were talking about rehabilitation, how can somebody who still believes that it is ok to take advantage of an incredibly drunk woman in the way he did, be considered as rehabilitated?.

When his time is done he is still a rapist.

But for him ti eb found guilty and not the other player seems a little dodgy. The legal system is ****** up and many many females take advantage of it to ruin mens lives. I believe he is innocent.

The problem with any rape charge is that 9 out of ten times its one word against another, with very little or no evidence. I have never sat on a jury and will if called but I never want to sit on a rape case for that very reason.

The problem with any rape charge is that 9 out of ten times its one word against another, with very little or no evidence. I have never sat on a jury and will if called but I never want to sit on a rape case for that very reason.

Which why 12 people have to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt.

One third of rape allegations are dropped by the police through lack of evidence/little chance of conviction.

up to 80% of women do not report rape to the police.

Fewer than one in thirty rapes lead to an actual conviction.

and it is claimed one in ten women have been raped.

Do you have a better idea?.

One third of rape allegations are dropped by the police through lack of evidence/little chance of conviction.

Very well put EMB.

But for him ti eb found guilty and not the other player seems a little dodgy. The legal system is ****** up and many many females take advantage of it to ruin mens lives. I believe he is innocent.

It's not often you can say this on a forum...

But you are categorically wrong.

Our legal system is designed to protect the innocent man, so much so that tens of thousands of guilty people don't get convicted of crimes they've committed. Evans is guilty.

If you read up on the Ched Evans case, you might just understand it a little better.

You believe he's innocent? That's like me believing the capital of France is Madrid.

Our legal system is designed to protect the innocent man, so much so that tens of thousands of guilty people don't get convicted of crimes they've committed. Evans is guilty.

If you read up on the Ched Evans case, you might just understand it a little better.

You believe he's innocent? That's like me believing the capital of France is Madrid.

Fordy this is guy who has a strange idea about sexual assaults on women, he also believes that Max Clifford is innocent.

Esmond where have you got this from?

You write as though it is the absolute incontrovertible truth and factually correct, which it clearly isn't.

This man has been convicted, he has been sentenced, he is serving his time, what else exactly do you want to happen, should he be deprived of earning a living, should he wear a sign around his neck forever more?

I am not trying to defend the guy, you nor I were present at the trial, neither of us have all the evidence at our disposal, we therefore have to assume the correct verdict was reached, it's just possible it wasn't the correct verdict.

Our legal system is designed to protect the people who can afford the best defence lawyers / barristers, many many innocent people are also convicted.

Just a comment on his gold digging girlfriend . If she believes he is innocent he still had sex with another woman and yet she is so willing to standby the millionaire Ched Evens. It's in a similar way Mrs Rooney stood by Wayne when still only his girlfriend after getting caught shagging oap prostitutes. I wonder how many women would "standby" their man if that man was a plumber or the above women was married to them and thus entilted to half their money.

Archived