IGNORED

Are They For Real?

Which why 12 people have to be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt.

One third of rape allegations are dropped by the police through lack of evidence/little chance of conviction.

up to 80% of women do not report rape to the police.

Fewer than one in thirty rapes lead to an actual conviction.

and it is claimed one in ten women have been raped.

Do you have a better idea?.

This.

How anyone can speak anything to the contrary is far beyond me.

Disgusting.

Disgusting for having an opinion? At least i'm brave enough to air my opinion. It may be a wrong opinion, it may be right but it's my opinion. As already stated many people are convicted of crimes they did not commit and to add some balance to it people walk free despite being guilty. What is actually disgusting is people carrying it on, he has nearly done his sentance so that should be that. Spending two years in prison is going to change his life forever even if he did it or didnt do it. What's the point in having a justice system if even after he's served his time people like you are still not giving him a chance? I seriously hope one day you are not convicted of a crime you didn't commit. My views in this is formed by first hand experience (although a minor offence, assault) in the eyes of the legal system I was guilty until proven innocent. 4 statements against me saying I did it but then CCTV showed I didn't and wasn't anywhere near the 'victim' Had it not been for CCTV I would have been convicted. Until the police take strong action against those who do lie to them and the courts then I will have no faith in the system what so ever. I think accusing someone of a crime they havn't commited is a serious offence that often goes unpunished. Peoples lives can be ruined based on some lies. Eith Ched I don't believe Clough woukd stand by him if he thought he done it.

Disgusting for having an opinion? At least i'm brave enough to air my opinion. It may be a wrong opinion, it may be right but it's my opinion. As already stated many people are convicted of crimes they did not commit and to add some balance to it people walk free despite being guilty. What is actually disgusting is people carrying it on, he has nearly done his sentance so that should be that. Spending two years in prison is going to change his life forever even if he did it or didnt do it. What's the point in having a justice system if even after he's served his time people like you are still not giving him a chance? I seriously hope one day you are not convicted of a crime you didn't commit. My views in this is formed by first hand experience (although a minor offence, assault) in the eyes of the legal system I was guilty until proven innocent. 4 statements against me saying I did it but then CCTV showed I didn't and wasn't anywhere near the 'victim' Had it not been for CCTV I would have been convicted. Until the police take strong action against those who do lie to them and the courts then I will have no faith in the system what so ever. I think accusing someone of a crime they havn't commited is a serious offence that often goes unpunished. Peoples lives can be ruined based on some lies. Eith Ched I don't believe Clough woukd stand by him if he thought he done it.

Please explain...

I never read so much nonsense in my life, firstly the legal system has absolutely nothing to do with 4 people making statements against you and secondly you believe Evans is innocent and you clearly believe the woman is either lying or that it is ok to have sex with an unconscious woman you also believe that the women in the Max Clifford case are all motivated by money, I have a mother, 2 sisters, a wife, a daughter and 4 grand daughters, with your attitude towards women I hope none of them ever encounter you.

Please explain...

Just the whole system treats you like your guilty until your innocent. I was handcuffed, searched, locked in the back of a police van, possesions taken from me, fingerprints and dna taken, locked in a cell and treated like a criminal and most of all my liberty taken from me whilst I was at the police station. I understand why they do it because criminals shouldnt be afforded any luxary at all but everything who passes through a police station be it guilty or not guilty gets treated like you are guilty. In fact I think you get treated worse if your not guilty because the police feel you have got one over on them. Even after evidence came to light I didn't do it I was still made to sweat it out in a cell for a few hours...

I never read so much nonsense in my life, firstly the legal system has absolutely nothing to do with 4 people making statements against you and secondly you believe Evans is innocent and you clearly believe the woman is either lying or that it is ok to have sex with an unconscious woman you also believe that the women in the Max Clifford case are all motivated by money, I have a mother, 2 sisters, a wife, a daughter and 4 grand daughters, with your attitude towards women I hope none of them ever encounter you.

Calling me a rapist because I have an opinion? Yea good one. I also have a mother, a gran, 3 aunties, 3 sisters, 3 daughters, 4 nieces and a wife, however none of them would sink as low as accusing someone of something they havn't done. The legal system means people can make up lies against people and get away with it, for the accused there is no recourse if wrongly accused.

Just the whole system treats you like your guilty until your innocent. I was handcuffed, searched, locked in the back of a police van, possesions taken from me, fingerprints and dna taken, locked in a cell and treated like a criminal and most of all my liberty taken from me whilst I was at the police station. I understand why they do it because criminals shouldnt be afforded any luxary at all but everything who passes through a police station be it guilty or not guilty gets treated like you are guilty. In fact I think you get treated worse if your not guilty because the police feel you have got one over on them. Even after evidence came to light I didn't do it I was still made to sweat it out in a cell for a few hours...

So what are you suggesting?, take arrested people to Macdonalds and the pictures, whilst evidence is being collected and investigations are ongoing?.

So what are you suggesting?, take arrested people to Macdonalds and the pictures, whilst evidence is being collected and investigations are ongoing?.

If you was arrested for something you didn't do would you be happy to be kept under those conditions? Make police stations slightly more friendly for the innocent and make prison tougher for the guilty.

Calling me a rapist because I have an opinion? Yea good one. I also have a mother, a gran, 3 aunties, 3 sisters, 3 daughters, 4 nieces and a wife, however none of them would sink as low as accusing someone of something they havn't done. The legal system means people can make up lies against people and get away with it, for the accused there is no recourse if wrongly accused.

I haven't called you anything, I just hope that they never encounter you.

and guilty people lie and get away with it, that's how the legal system works, just as a matter of interest what system would you support?.

I haven't called you anything, I just hope that they never encounter you.

and guilty people lie and get away with it, that's how the legal system works, just as a matter of interest what system would you support?.

It's what your suggesting...

Lie dectectors could be a start for the accused and witnesses, sort out the corrupt police and hold people accountable For lying.

If you was arrested for something you didn't do would you be happy to be kept under those conditions? Make police stations slightly more friendly for the innocent and make prison tougher for the guilty.

it's the same in fact pretty much worse everywhere in the world, just thank your lucky stars that you weren't arrested pretty much anywhere else in the world, the cctv tape would have gone missing if the 'legal system' really wanted to get you.

It's what your suggesting...

Lie dectectors could be a start for the accused and witnesses, sort out the corrupt police and hold people accountable For lying.

That's the funniest comment I have ever read on this forum, lie detectors FFS, exactly what qualifies you to say that they even work?, you watch too much Jeremy Kyle mate, just imagine if your lie detector had said you were lying, the old bill might not have even bothered with the CCTV, ******* hilarious.

That's the funniest comment I have ever read on this forum, lie detectors FFS, exactly what qualifies you to say that they even work?, you watch too much Jeremy Kyle mate, just imagine if your lie detector had said you were lying, the old bill might not have even bothered with the CCTV, ******* hilarious.

I'm a loose women viewer not a JK viewer ta so please don't insult me. Nothing qualifies me other than the fact the machines can pick up numerous changes in the body which happens when someone lies. Are lie detectors not usednis US courts?

it's the same in fact pretty much worse everywhere in the world, just thank your lucky stars that you weren't arrested pretty much anywhere else in the world, the cctv tape would have gone missing if the 'legal system' really wanted to get you.

But I was arrested here not anywhere else. The arguement i'm making is until someone is proved to be guilty they shouldn't be treated like a criminal. How many on here have been arrested at City games and then treated exactly thebsame as murderers rapists etc?

you talk as if you know for sure he didn't do it!

I don't know and neither does the victim it seems, at the end of the dsy all of us have all had drunken onr night stands, does that make us all rapists, I would not have slept with certain people had I been sober, does that mean I was raped? From what I remember he was convicted because the women said had she been sober she would not have slept with him and she was too intoxicated to make an informed decision. How many man and female couod argue that? I knoe I certainly could. Many times I woke up next to dogs but I didn't cry rape, just put it down to a bad experience.

I'm a loose women viewer not a JK viewer ta so please don't insult me. Nothing qualifies me other than the fact the machines can pick up numerous changes in the body which happens when someone lies. Are lie detectors not usednis US courts?

there are but aren't 100% accurate which is why they aren't used over here! Plus with the right training you can't beat one!

• Admin

I don't know and neither does the victim it seems, at the end of the dsy all of us have all had drunken onr night stands, does that make us all rapists, I would not have slept with certain people had I been sober, does that mean I was raped? From what I remember he was convicted because the women said had she been sober she would not have slept with him and she was too intoxicated to make an informed decision. How many man and female couod argue that? I knoe I certainly could. Many times I woke up next to dogs but I didn't cry rape, just put it down to a bad experience.

For me, there's a huge difference between having drunk sex with a girl you've been chatting to all evening or turning up at a hotel room and having sex with someone who's paralytic.

For me, there's a huge difference between having drunk sex with a girl you've been chatting to all evening or turning up at a hotel room and having sex with someone who's paralytic.

And herein lies the answer as to why Evan was guilty.

The chap who chatted her up could have reasonably believed that she consented (defence to rape) Ched Evans as a third party just rocking up to the hotel and joining in couldn't have. Ched guilty, other bloke not.

And herein lies the answer as to why Evan was guilty.

The chap who chatted her up could have reasonably believed that she consented (defence to rape) Ched Evans as a third party just rocking up to the hotel and joining in couldn't have. Ched guilty, other bloke not.

The girl was smashed, falling about and had to be held up by 2 people, she was incoherent, a kebab shop owner gave evidence of that but if memory serves Evans and his co defendant gave different versions of events surrounding the consent issue, the co defendant believed that the consent was given before she became too drunk, as for Evans he claimed that the co defendant was present when she consented something the co defendant denied.

The bottom line is if you get off on having sex with unconscious women, you are on very dangerous ground.

I just hope and pray that nothing like this ever happens to BS34's daughters because I suspect they will not get a very sympathetic ear, judging by his view on drunk women and what is and isn't consent.

Esmond where have you got this from?

You write as though it is the absolute incontrovertible truth and factually correct, which it clearly isn't.

This man has been convicted, he has been sentenced, he is serving his time, what else exactly do you want to happen, should he be deprived of earning a living, should he wear a sign around his neck forever more?

I am not trying to defend the guy, you nor I were present at the trial, neither of us have all the evidence at our disposal, we therefore have to assume the correct verdict was reached, it's just possible it wasn't the correct verdict.

These are the government own figures published earlier this year, however I do admit that I hit the wrong key over "and it is claimed one in ten women have been raped", that figure should read 1 in 20, which is still a frightening statistic.

The girl was smashed, falling about and had to be held up by 2 people, she was incoherent, a kebab shop owner gave evidence of that but if memory serves Evans and his co defendant gave different versions of events surrounding the consent issue, the co defendant believed that the consent was given before she became too drunk, as for Evans he claimed that the co defendant was present when she consented something the co defendant denied.

The bottom line is if you get off on having sex with unconscious women, you are on very dangerous ground.

I just hope and pray that nothing like this ever happens to BS34's daughters because I suspect they will not get a very sympathetic ear, judging by his view on drunk women and what is and isn't consent.

It wouldn't happen because my children have been brought up to respect themselves and have never and would never get so drunk that they don't know what they are doing. No person male or female should get so drunk that they don't know what they are doing. Had the women not got that drunk then this situation could have been avoided. None of us were there, we don't know if she said yes or no and neither does she it seems.

It wouldn't happen because my children have been brought up to respect themselves and have never and would never get so drunk that they don't know what they are doing. No person male or female should get so drunk that they don't know what they are doing. Had the women not got that drunk then this situation could have been avoided. None of us were there, we don't know if she said yes or no and neither does she it seems.

She didn't write the law. You can't give consent if you're under 13, asleep, drunk or under duress amongst others.

He's guilty.

OMG, I am 60 years old I bet you somewhere in the order of 1 million parents have misguidedly made that quote during that time, you are sadly mistaken if you believe that line.

The highlighted portion is a shocking statement to make, you are actually saying that it's all the drunken peoples fault and the non drunk/less drunk have no part in the decision making, you need therapy mate.

These are the government own figures published earlier this year, however I do admit that I hit the wrong key over "and it is claimed one in ten women have been raped", that figure should read 1 in 20, which is still a frightening statistic.

And you believe what the government tells you?

At your age you should know better!

Archived