IGNORED

Are They For Real?

• Admin

It wouldn't happen because my children have been brought up to respect themselves and have never and would never get so drunk that they don't know what they are doing. No person male or female should get so drunk that they don't know what they are doing. Had the women not got that drunk then this situation could have been avoided. None of us were there, we don't know if she said yes or no and neither does she it seems.

So if someone does get that drunk it's perfectly acceptable for anyone to have sex with them, consent or not, as it was their fault for getting that drunk?? Incredible.

So if someone does get that drunk it's perfectly acceptable for anyone to have sex with them, consent or not, as it was their fault for getting that drunk?? Incredible.

No that's you trying to put words in my mouth. Rape is unacceptable. The monsters shouod have their knobs chopped off. By being drunk and not only drunk but out of it completely then that left her vunerable, I personally wouldn't ever get that drunk where it leaves me vunerable or risk my safety. It's all about knowing the limits. I'm not saying she asked to be raped (if indeed she was) but she left herself open to it. She may well have said yes to Evans, that may say something about him as a human sleeping with drunk people but doesn't mean he's a rapist.

OMG, I am 60 years old I bet you somewhere in the order of 1 million parents have misguidedly made that quote during that time, you are sadly mistaken if you believe that line.

The highlighted portion is a shocking statement to make, you are actually saying that it's all the drunken peoples fault and the non drunk/less drunk have no part in the decision making, you need therapy mate.

At 60 I would expect you to have a little life experience and know that some women do cry rape when they havn't been. In this matter it seems there is a very fine line between sex/rape. The fact he's a footballer with a fair amount of money also makes me doubtful.

BS34red has obviously had an unpleasant experience that has led to his thoughts and opinions on this thread. He doesnt deserve to be abused for it...

However, a simple look at the case notes for Ched Evans shows that he is undoubtably guilty of rape, and I find it hard to believe that anyone could claim otherwise. I'm all for him being given another chance, but he needs to work hard for it and give a LOT back to the community in order to make amends for what he's done.

And you believe what the government tells you?

At your age you should know better!

What a stupid comment, just think about it for moment, don't you really think if the government wanted to cook the books over these figures they would want them to look a little more edifying?, like they do with most other crime figures? or of course if they have cooked the books then the real figures must be even worse.

I guess it alters your perspective when you have a mate who was driven out of town due to false allegations by a serial "victim".

Her modis operandi was to get into bed naked with a guy and then scream rape if he laid a finger on her. When questioned, it turned out that this was the third time she'd done it. Of course, she withdrew the accusation when that came out, but the guy still got a reputation as a rapist. There's no smoke without fire - is there?

BTW She's still out there, so mind how you go...

Archived