IGNORED

League 2 Play-Off Final

myol'man

I think I would prefer Burton. Nothing to worry about on this evidence though. Both lack quality. Amazing how the gas got relegated from that standard :)

Top half of Conference is better than most sides in League 2, NLBR1653 are seriously deluded about the type of team they will encounter.

Fleetwood have gone from the 9th tier of the pyramid to the 3rd in just a few years. What goes in one direction can easily go in the opposite direction. How long before the gas are playing against Bristol Manor Farm?

Im disgusted at the thought of BCFC playing Fleetwood next season..... I mean serously? *****ing Fleetwood!! Wonder how many they'll bring to Ashton Gate. About 20 probably. Really really want us to get out of this shite division as soon as we can!!!!

Im disgusted at the thought of BCFC playing Fleetwood next season..... I mean serously? *****ing Fleetwood!! Wonder how many they'll bring to Ashton Gate. About 20 probably. Really really want us to get out of this shite division as soon as we can!!!!

and what gives us the devine right to be playing the big teams? Fleetwood are where they are on merit don't do them a disservice

How can they do it though with FFP supposedly kicking in?

Long term they wont be able to, not with crowds of barely over 2000. I fully expect them (along with Crawley) to go the same way as Rushden & Diamonds and their "fans" will dissapear back to where they came from.

Seriously, i've no time whatsoever for these tiny bankrolled clubs with no history and owners that just throw money around.

Long term they wont be able to, not with crowds of barely over 2000. I fully expect them (along with Crawley) to go the same way as Rushden & Diamonds and their "fans" will dissapear back to where they came from.

Seriously, i've no time whatsoever for these tiny bankrolled clubs with no history and owners that just throw money around.

how have they been bankrolled wheres the proof? most of there squad are made up of non league players or out of contract players, seems to me its more to do with good management then being bankrolled

Archived