IGNORED

Football Confessions

Major Isewater

What's the worst thing you've done at football ?

When City were in the top flight in the seventies,i stole some bog rolls from the toilets in Cumberland basin and threw them majestically onto the pitch.

I feel more guilty for the poor bugger taken short only to find no toilet rolls in the building than for the artistic and supportive act of toilet roll throwing from the East End.

Ok ,mates ,fess up and see if OTIB pardons you .

I dropped a steak and kidney pie on someone's head (accidentally)

That reminds me... We have a 'shout out' of 'City Pie....' amongst my friends, whenever we see something that involves quick reactions....

It goes back to the days of standing on the lower right terrace of the Williams stand. I dropped my 'City Pie'...and before it hit the floor...reacted fast enough to stoop and catch it, a couple inches from the floor, like a Ninja sweating after Nigella Lawson...I must have been seriously hungry ;-) Still makes us chuckle...

Not actually at football but I once thought of taking a girl along to a game with me. In my defence it was when I was younger and it would have only have been for a LDV trophy 1st round game.

No I've confessed to that I can once again live with a clean conscience

I did once... she never went out with me again after that... :facepalm:

Ok.....Gay Meadow '82 lost 4-0 half a dozen of us in the "home" riverside terrace, very packed. At the final whistle their "mob" who'd been giving us the big one surged toward us. I took out the first guy,only for him to go down like a sack of the proverbial. It was like skittles, everybody from the mob behind went down on top of him! "WTF" I thought "I didn't hit him that hard". It was only then that things became clear.  The leading guy (poor chap) was wearing ......LEG BRACES  !!

Not one of my PROWEDEST moments  :shutup:

Not sure the world is ready for this.

I once, you don't know how difficult it is to type this ............. BallboyedatEastvile.

I feel so cheap and dirty to this day. It was just once your honour, covering a mate who cried off at the last minute. I know it's awful but I plead forgiveness.

Archived