IGNORED

Religion In Schools.

screech

I only arrived this morning so give me time !

God waits for no man!, watch which hand you are shaking with as well, it could be too late to spot your mistake.  And under no circumstance, no shoe throwing when England balls up.

I agree that it does. I would love to continue this but I am currently in Saudi Arabia and it is dinner time. I am dying for roast pork and a bottle of wine but due to their religious beliefs I can't have either. Ironic I think.

Ask for a Halal Pork Pie. :shifty:

Well my existential void is filled by football, tits and cider.

On an even more serious note, I do believe in a deity but don't need it defined sociologically like religious folk do, and have absolutely no need to debate or even explain my convictions.

As for education, I'd rather they place emphasis on Philosophy.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions, I just don't agree with the disrespect shown to those who decide to believe, or at least loosely follow a religion.

it's not disrespect it's just another opinion, about something that nobody can prove one way or another, like some fairy tales that may be based 'loosely' on a true story.

I think the least arrogant thing humanity can agree upon is that none of us know.

As a humble agnostic, science is as much a 'fairy tale' as religion. It's gaping blind spot is its failure to explain issues of morality, spiritual necessity etc.

It does seem to satisfy mankinds 'faith' need, though.

I think the least arrogant thing humanity can agree upon is that none of us know.

As a humble agnostic, science is as much a 'fairy tale' as religion. It's gaping blind spot is its failure to explain issues of morality, spiritual necessity etc.

It does seem to satisfy mankinds 'faith' need, though.

Who are you and what have you done with WTFiGO!?! ?

Archived