IGNORED

Hereford United

timothy bird

Just heard that on radio a moment ago, said there will be knock on effects? As long as the Gas don't get a reprieve....

chester will stay up, as well as possibly  hayes and & yeading in the conference south if hereford drop 2 leagues as expected

Rumor has it the Rovers will not be relegated as it is unlikely that there will be an odd number of teams in the league, looks like this might pi$$ on a few parades on here :P

then that would me league 2 would have 25 teams.......oh sorry I pi$$ed on your parade

Rumor has it the Rovers will not be relegated as it is unlikely that there will be an odd number of teams in the league, looks like this might pi$$ on a few parades on here :P

Well at least there is something for you to have a tommy tank about in anticipation for their reinstatement.  enjoy your "me" time

Chester are reprieved from relegation from the Conference, and Hayes&Yeading are reprieved from relegation from the Conference South.

Excellent, Chester are my local side now and it means I get to go and abuse the vermin when they visit next season ;)

I'm going to keep an eye out for the date of their trip to Altrincham.  :clapping:

The guy who David keate sold out to had served a 7 year sentence for robbery,he promised to pay off the debts but it appears to have been BS he didn't actually have the money, the only hope now seems to be a take over by the supporters trust, and starting again in a much lower league, what is so sad is that players and staff went un paid for months+ kids were selling their toys to raise money for the club, keate was and is a very wealthy man he could have sold to the supporters trust months ago but held out for a better offer, he eventually sold for 2 quid rather than the 1 that the supporters trust had offered !

Chester are reprieved from relegation from the Conference, and Hayes&Yeading are reprieved from relegation from the Conference South.

Excellent, Chester are my local side now and it means I get to go and abuse the vermin when they visit next season ;)

I'd hang fire on that, Salisbury have until Thursday to meet their commitments to the Conference and could screw up royally - they have previous. That would mean an even number in the Conference again.

Hope not as they are quite local to me but some Whites fans were very pessimistic today.

I'd hang fire on that, Salisbury have until Thursday to meet their commitments to the Conference and could screw up royally - they have previous. That would mean an even number in the Conference again.

Hope not as they are quite local to me but some Whites fans were very pessimistic today.

If Salisbury go then Dartford would be reprieved from relegation. Dunno what happens next below that level.

Archived