IGNORED

Hereford United

timothy bird

Utter bollocks

You hope, but then again what if? I mean this place would implode, the Bandwagon of  those that feel their days on here telling each other how much they hate the Gas, more than you ever could would certainly be grating along with no wheels on their wagon. Perhaps they might fill their days with something like work, or even actually supporting the City, rather than being obsessed by the Rovers.

Don't waste your life hating the Rovers,.

Move if you have to, I did, see it worked. :yes:

You hope, but then again what if? I mean this place would implode, the Bandwagon of  those that feel their days on here telling each other how much they hate the Gas, more than you ever could would certainly be grating along with no wheels on their wagon. Perhaps they might fill their days with something like work, or even actually supporting the City, rather than being obsessed by the Rovers.

Don't waste your life hating the Rovers,.

Move if you have to, I did, see it worked. :yes:

Still utter bollocks with a dash of sanctimony this time, whenever the Conference have banished a team ( and they have had lots of practice ) they reprieve a relegated side. This year they may get the chance to kick more than one out, don't think they've tried that before so they'll be making it up as they go along.

NLBR are in denial about the relegation and just how hard it will be to get back. Are Torquay's fans instantly clutching at straws? Nope. Are Exeter's and Plymouth's fans ripping them to shreds? Yep. But they are taking it and getting in with life, just like I am.

• Admin

Got to laugh at the NLBR fan even having the nerve to think that anything that happens in the conference will help them - I hope their tiny little inbred minds imploded with all those crazy thoughts of being saved from the utter embaressment of being a non league side! !

As for others on here saying that they can't wait to see NLBR play at their local side, unless we are playing them I can't understand why anyone would want to endure 90 minutes around those idiots ?

As for the relegation of numerous leagues, this happened before to Boston Utd, thanks in no part to fatty Steve Evans. Failing to meet the Conference requirements is not just about the Premier, but also the North and South leagues to.

You'd have thought that Salisbury would have learnt their lesson from what happened to them before - clearly not.

The other thing that happened is that Lowestoft have been moved from the South to the North of the conference, I know one club down here that are very relieved not having to do a 560 mile round trip!

Rumor has it the Rovers will not be relegated as it is unlikely that there will be an odd number of teams in the league, looks like this might pi$$ on a few parades on here :P

And that would work how? Hereford have been kicked out of the conference, so they need to gain an extra team not lose one. Rovers being reprived would mean a 25 team league 2, and 21 or 22 teams in the conference. Where is the sense in that?

Got to laugh at the NLBR fan even having the nerve to think that anything that happens in the conference will help them - I hope their tiny little inbred minds imploded with all those crazy thoughts of being saved from the utter embaressment of being a non league side! !

As for others on here saying that they can't wait to see NLBR play at their local side, unless we are playing them I can't understand why anyone would want to endure 90 minutes around those idiots ?

As for the relegation of numerous leagues, this happened before to Boston Utd, thanks in no part to fatty Steve Evans. Failing to meet the Conference requirements is not just about the Premier, but also the North and South leagues to.

You'd have thought that Salisbury would have learnt their lesson from what happened to them before - clearly not.

The other thing that happened is that Lowestoft have been moved from the South to the North of the conference, I know one club down here that are very relieved not having to do a 560 mile round trip!

Well because I'm a nasty piece of work, I'll be going with a mob of chesterfield and Sheffield Utd lads to altringham, I'll get pics of my flag, yes it's sad, yes it's pathetic but it's also going to be very funny.

Were Chester not expelled mid-season a few years ago leaving ?

This all comes from being in administration and nothing more sinister (although tragic) the Conference rules are that you can't enter the league if you are in admin

The Conference Board or whatever they are govern the CP; CN & CS so if you are expelled, it's an automatic 2 league drop - if the regional league accept the club's application.

Boston were the first to make that drop weren't they in 2006-7?

• Admin

Well because I'm a nasty piece of work, I'll be going with a mob of chesterfield and Sheffield Utd lads to altringham, I'll get pics of my flag, yes it's sad, yes it's pathetic but it's also going to be very funny.

:thumbsup:

I couldn't do it for fear of the sags getting some kind of result

I'd have thought that Chesterfield & Sheff U wouldn't get on, they are a bit close to one another?

Why this game, I know everyone hates NLBR, but do they hate them that much that they will go to Altrincham and have a ruck with them!?

• Admin

Feel very sorry for the Hereford fans. Visited Edgar street a couple of times with City. A decent little club.

Yeah, decent little club and some of our more memorable fixtures have been against them.

To be honest their ground has been in need of development for a long time.

Worked in Hereford at the end of last season, they feared the worst then - and mentioned that the car park etc was a potential goldmine that was being sold.

check out the Hereford forum bulls banter, their head coach / dof / football advisor is a right cracker, total fantasist that club really have been taken over by scum, if the east end gangster who has bought them gets his hands on the deeds to the ground that's them gone !

check out the Hereford forum bulls banter, their head coach / dof / football advisor is a right cracker, total fantasist that club really have been taken over by scum, if the east end gangster who has bought them gets his hands on the deeds to the ground that's them gone !

Archived