IGNORED

David Cotterill

ciderbeans

Or here's just a tactical thought here. Play one on the right and one on the left?

That way we can have two wingers!!!

I know I know

We have only had one winger for the past 4 seasons but believe me I think that having two will work!!

Does Baldock not play on the left now?

He's just gone through a divorce, his wife has moved with his two kids back to Cardiff and he wants to be closer to them. A Donny fan on another forum said he Tweeted that he had a meeting in Bristol the other day, however I read through his tweets and didn't find it.

He's just gone through a divorce, his wife has moved with his two kids back to Cardiff and he wants to be closer to them. A Donny fan on another forum said he Tweeted that he had a meeting in Bristol the other day, however I read through his tweets and didn't find it.

It's often assumed that players are only interested in money. Whilst often true there are occasions where personal circumstances play a big part in determining where a player goes.

Reckon we might be in for knight percival and iain hume

How can a footballer be called Knight Percival? He sounds like someone from a Robin Hood film. What next - we're going to sign Friar Tuck?

Archived