IGNORED

Salisbury City

Mahatma Coate

Sadly, Whites seem about to go under this week. The story is wholly bizarre but, as ever the fans have been shafted - this time by a delusional character who seems hell-bent on destroying them and has dumped on fan and businessman Mark Winter.

There is the will to form a Phoenix club ( hopefully under Mark ), see :

https://m.facebook.com/Salisburyisntdead

Not nice to see this happen and I've a soft spot for Whites. Please can I ask fellow football fans to show solidarity and share this message? I'll even ask NLBR as they've acquired some decent Conference players from the carnage.

I walked past it today but didn't notice TBH.

The Chough used to be good, but that HAS closed and is now some sort of burger restaurant or summat.

TBH most of Salisbury's great for pubs. Great place for a night out, whether you're Swedish or not....

Some things never change

If there is a club in trouble the Gas are not far away

hanging around like vultures looking for some pickings

Even the bones of vultures will one day get picked over by other scavengers, their current plight is mainly down to the despicable manner that club and fans have always conducted themselves, as ye sow, so shall ye reap !

Sadly, Whites seem about to go under this week. The story is wholly bizarre but, as ever the fans have been shafted - this time by a delusional character who seems hell-bent on destroying them and has dumped on fan and businessman Mark Winter.

Seems like only a few years ago we were watching Salisbury on TV home to Forest in the FA Cup 1st round. And giving a good account of themselves.

Seems like only a few years ago we were watching Salisbury on TV home to Forest in the FA Cup 1st round. And giving a good account of themselves.

Yes, I was there for the draw at Salisbury (they're my local team). Grant Holt was playing and was pants. Really sad to see what's happening to them.

As for pubs, would recommend the Wyndham and the New Inn if you like your real ales. Plenty of pubs in Salisbury though. There's also a decent pub opposite Tesco Metro, but has recently changed name and can't remember what to. Hox and Jade are good for Indian and Chinese respectively if you're eating out.

Yes, I was there for the draw at Salisbury (they're my local team). Grant Holt was playing and was pants. Really sad to see what's happening to them.

As for pubs, would recommend the Wyndham and the New Inn if you like your real ales. Plenty of pubs in Salisbury though. There's also a decent pub opposite Tesco Metro, but has recently changed name and can't remember what to. Hox and Jade are good for Indian and Chinese respectively if you're eating out.

Second round 2006 and really could and should have won. The TV money for that and the replay basically paid for the ground to be finished.

The reality is that in field success was never really matched by crowds. It's a small place and getting 1500 to the ground week in week out was not going to happen. The current situation is farcical though.

I favour Anokaa for Indian.

Yes, also good. There's a few on Fisherton Street. Shah Jahan or something similar? Pub I was thinking of earlier used to be called the Chough.

Some sort of trendy burger bar now I think.

If you want a FANTASTIC meal venture 15 miles or so to Fonthill Bishop and the Riverbarn.

Some sort of trendy burger bar now I think.

If you want a FANTASTIC meal venture 15 miles or so to Fonthill Bishop and the Riverbarn.

Could organise a Salisbury viewing of the Sheffield U match if you and others not going to the game fancy it?

Thought it would all go TU today but not for them to be stabbed in the back, poked in the eye and then kneed in the groin by the Conference. All that they missed out was to punch the horse.

Shameful to be honest.

http://salisburycity-fc.co.uk/maintenance/new-post-title-1/

Hope NLBR realise what a cowboy league they are now in, should suit them.

Thought it would all go TU today but not for them to be stabbed in the back, poked in the eye and then kneed in the groin by the Conference. All that they missed out was to punch the horse.

Shameful to be honest.

http://salisburycity-fc.co.uk/maintenance/new-post-title-1/

Hope NLBR realise what a cowboy league they are now in, should suit them.

Sounds like the fight isn't quite over. Hanging on to any thread of hope.

Archived